PO NOW: Mac DeMarco - This Old Dog

2 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

They're selling so many of them that they're slowly raising the price... $24... $33... now it's $40 :lol:

Support your local record store, also flippers. 

Edit: Ashamed to say this is my local shop. They routinely do this. Mainly, with SKM/Koz releases. Also, that "support local store" campaign I've seen on their posts, Amoeba, other sites is really dumb. I mean, if the local store has it, yeah, people will buy from them and not pay flipper prices. 

Edited by ryantark

11 hours ago, ryantark said:

Support your local record store, also flippers. 

Edit: Ashamed to say this is my local shop. They routinely do this. Mainly, with SKM/Koz releases. Also, that "support local store" campaign I've seen on their posts, Amoeba, other sites is really dumb. I mean, if the local store has it, yeah, people will buy from them and not pay flipper prices. 

They just listed another single copy for $43. Wow.

I feel like they're holding back a bunch of them, just slowly seeing what they can get away with. Ha.

Edit: just added 12 copies for sale at the generous $43 price. Fascinating.

Edited by lethalenforcer

Just now, museummouth said:

When I got mine maybe 15 minutes after it was posted here, they had 29 in stock...

They posted ~35 at normal price, then a couple copies at $33, and then were restocking single copies at a time for $40.

Just restocked 12 and bumped the price up to $43.

POS Records eh?

1 hour ago, lethalenforcer said:

They posted ~35 at normal price, then a couple copies at $33, and then were restocking single copies at a time for $40.

POS Records eh?

Sad to say that this is also my local record store. I posted here as soon as they had announced it on their ig trying to help some people on the board out. Glad that some got it for $25 at normal price 

On 4/18/2017 at 7:40 AM, lethalenforcer said:

POS Records eh?

Damn what a bunch of twats. 

Got shipping notice too. I'll be surprised if it arrives at the end of next week, as that would still be a week early.

23 hours ago, madeoneup said:

Sad to say that this is also my local record store. I posted here as soon as they had announced it on their ig trying to help some people on the board out. Glad that some got it for $25 at normal price 

Also my local record store, but only for a little over a year and I've never known Greg to do something so shitty as to gouge like that. At least not on preorders. 

57 minutes ago, sogross said:

Also my local record store, but only for a little over a year and I've never known Greg to do something so shitty as to gouge like that. At least not on preorders. 

Greg has notoriously done this over the years, by the way has anyone been to the new store? Miss the older much more, also fun fact, Greg actually used to dj for Prince's afterparties in the 80's, he doesn't like talking about it though really..

• 2 weeks later...