PO NOW: Mac DeMarco - This Old Dog

1 hour ago, 36-Josue said:

i noticed the fella above me who also put the jacket in the picture seems to correspond to the vinyl color. my cover is blue and so is my record, DOMAN27's looks like its also kinda a light green like his jacket. anyone else can confirm or debunk?

My jacket is blue and my record is green, so it may not be the case. It'd be cool if they did match though, but I'd imagine it'd be hard to coordinate considering the pressing process of throwing in more blue, yellow, or green as the pressing was made. 

11 hours ago, natenomm said:

Yeah, mine has a warp too. There was some minor skipping through the first side for me, but nothing that really affected playback too bad. 

Here's my copy. It's got a cool 90's Sprite can vibe to it. 

Hide contents

LIJYIgI.jpg

mine looks like this as well. so far i'm liking that yellow/green one the best.

just got my copies in. No customs issues whatsoever, as has been reported before by others. Big shoutout to CT for getting them out  prior to release day even for overseas people! My copies also arrived in absolutely pristine condition (and in a sturdy mailer). Some slight warping on my copy but it doesn't affect playback. First spin right now and the pressing quality is really good too! I'm eager to get to know the record now as I have held off from listening to the leak. Very happy so far, will definitely consider ordering directly through the label again in the future.

edit: Just for the sake of stats in this thread: I had ordered three copies for some friends and myself, and all of them are about the same color (green/blue/yellow-ish marble). I assume they were pressed and packed subsequently. So if you ordered a single copy you might get whatever and if you ordered multiple copies they are probably going to have the same color.

Edited by poweredbytrust

2 minutes ago, CVHX said:

damn. where is the clear from? i dont remember seeing it. 

Germany exclusive I think. There are some decently priced ones on Discogs.

Impatiently awaiting my purple copy to arrive. Absolutely love how that one turned out and I think it pairs quite well with the artwork.