rsholtis

PO: Mudvayne L.D. 50 (2/10/17)

129 posts in this topic

Just stumbled on this at MoV, Mudvane L.D. 50 on Blue Vinyl releasing on 2/10/17 in Europe.

 

I found the Amazon.co.uk pre-order link, but it is saying black vinyl: https://www.amazon.co.uk/LD50-Gatefold-sleeve-black-vinyl/dp/B01MRZDEVB/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1483225293&sr=8-1&keywords=Mudvayne+vinyl

 

http://www.musiconvinyl.com/catalog/mudvayne/ld-50#.WGgzz1zzllV

 

3011_foto2_product_groot.jpg

Edited by rsholtis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, najerarick88 said:

It's about time! Hoping that some other variants will start popping up soon for us US buyers. Thanks for the heads up!!

MoV usually has one color variant and black for the rest.  Some options for buying the colored variant should pop up in the US though, can't remember any sites that I've gotten them from in the past though.

KingTacoMunster likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

MoV usually has one color variant and black for the rest.  Some options for buying the colored variant should pop up in the US though, can't remember any sites that I've gotten them from in the past though.

I believe bullmoose has the colored jerry Cantrell which is done by MOV right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

I believe bullmoose has the colored jerry Cantrell which is done by MOV right? 

Looks like it.  So there's a good option to keep your eyes on if you want this one, I'm sure it will be priced over their free shipping minimum since its an import.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SoundStage Direct always carries all MoV releases. They'll note the color and mention limited to X amount. Once they've sold out, they'll remove the note and safe bet they're all on the subsequent black. 

 

I'm pissed I missed out on the Nailbomb color one when they had it. 

KingTacoMunster likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Here's a preorder link for the blue.  I ordered my Stone Sour from them and it came in perfect condition.  Came to about $33  shipped for me to the US.

 

https://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B01N4ILLIN/ref=mp_s_a_1_7?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅZÕÑ&qid=1483232336&sr=8-7&pi=CB192558960_AA75_QL70&keywords=mudvayne+ld+50

Edited by djghost1976

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been thinking about this on vinyl much more lately. I went through an LD 50 and The End of All Things To Come kick a couple months ago and was thinking how cool it would be to have those albums pressed soon. I'm sooooooooooo glad to see this is being done by MOV and NOT SRC. So very glad. Hoping they move on the second LP as well. Will be picking up a copy on black as son as blue is out of the way. 

piky0032 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2016 at 7:01 PM, djghost1976 said:

Here's a preorder link for the blue.  I ordered my Stone Sour from them and it came in perfect condition.  Came to about $33  shipped for me to the US.

 

https://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B01N4ILLIN/ref=mp_s_a_1_7?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅZÕÑ&qid=1483232336&sr=8-7&pi=CB192558960_AA75_QL70&keywords=mudvayne+ld+50

preordered! thanks for the heads up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now