PO: Mudvayne L.D. 50 (2/10/17)

rsholtis

21 hours ago, piky0032 said:

No

just looked it up and it is... i remember back in 2002 (when they released the end of all things to come and it was their most successful album) i saw an interview of them on mtv2 or mmusa where they were saying how bad their first 2 albums were and people only liked them cause they looked freaky and they wanted to be liked for their music instead of their looks so they really buckled down and tried a lot harder to write good music that TEOATTC was the result.

3 hours ago, tug said:

just looked it up and it is... i remember back in 2002 (when they released the end of all things to come and it was their most successful album) i saw an interview of them on mtv2 or mmusa where they were saying how bad their first 2 albums were and people only liked them cause they looked freaky and they wanted to be liked for their music instead of their looks so they really buckled down and tried a lot harder to write good music that TEOATTC was the result.

that doesnt make a whole lot of sense on their part considering they were doing the alien thing during TEOATTC. id argue every record they did without a "look" completely sucked, anyway. 

7 hours ago, tug said:

Yeh na..........LD50 is the first album by Mudvayne......Kill i Oughta was an EP/Demo.....So you're remembering incorrectly

Expecting mine between Feb 22-27! Can't wait. I picked this up when they were touring with Slipknot on the LD 50 tour. Personally I liked this one better than their TEOATTC.

I've had great luck with Amazon.De. recently ordered Nirvana's en utero and Nevermind during their 3 LP for €35 last week and I got them in about 6 days. And I live in Arizona, lol!

Of course I've also had to wait longer for others. Like my Jerry Cantrell Degradation Trip green vinyl took two weeks tho.

I suppose it depends on how it's shipped. My Jerry Cantrell came via USPS and my Nirvana came via DHL. (I think DHL treats vinyl better than USPS, btw)

18 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

I was waiting for one to pop up in stock at my local Bullmoose. Checked the site this morning and sure enough, it was in. Grabbed it today, and was lucky enough to buy #500.

IMG_20170219_115404_zpslkyihdch.jpg

IMG_20170219_115516_zpsbwu8xgcj.jpg

Very nice! I keep checking the bull moose site hoping they will start selling it online again.