2017 Start Your Ear Off Right Rhino Reissues

Just now, NapalmBrain said:

http://www.rhino.com/syeor2017

Interested in "Funhouse" and possibly another couple, but there is some interesting choices like Dee Dee King!. Rhino is usually on point for sound quality for a decent price.

Newbury have funhouse with big discount in coloured vinyl

On 1/7/2017 at 1:52 PM, ChasHawk said:

Decent prices for these on bullmoose, but for anyone in Southern Wisconsin / Northern Illinois, Exclusive Co stores are getting these in or can special order them for better prices.

I just ordered Cracked Rear View for $18.99 and Immaculate Collection for $29.99

One time Madge  gave Hootie a blow

7 hours ago, FiggyPuddling said:

Bought the Dead Boys repress yesterday.  So happy to have this.  They were a favorite of my dad and my uncle when they were younger.

How does it sound?  I passed up an og press at a record fair a few months ago for $30 and I doubt it'll be there in March.

Edit: and a copy for $20 at Repo in Philly last year.  What's wrong with me?!

Edited by curator

34 minutes ago, curator said:

How does it sound?  I passed up an og press at a record fair a few months ago for $30 and I doubt it'll be there in March.

Edit: and a copy for $20 at Repo in Philly last year.  What's wrong with me?!

Havent had a chance to listen yet unfortunately.  I might tomorrow night though, so hopefully I can let you know then.

It's funny you mention passing on an OG.  I visited my local Exchange like... once a week for a month (or more), and each time I'd go there I'd see a used OG copy for, I believe around $35.  I'd see it every time and every time I'd be like "I really need to get this but I don't feel like spending that much on a single record right now."  Then 2 Saturday's ago, my buddy and I went there and it wasn't there anymore.  Funny enough, I probably would have finally grabbed it then.  Then fast forward a week and a day later and I find the repress there!  I figured it was fate so I couldn't say no haha.

Edited by FiggyPuddling

3 hours ago, FiggyPuddling said:

Listened to this last night and forgot to post!

It sounds absolutely fantastic.  Sooo happy with it.

Awesome, maybe I'll pick up a copy if that og is gone when I go back.  Didn't they press these on colored wax too?

2 hours ago, billya said:

I am excited about Bash & Pop getting pressed. 

Can't wait!  I'm sure that will be widely available right?  So far I'm only seeing it on their Pledge Music site for $30.  Same with the new album, but I'd rather grab them at a shop or Amazon.

edit: the new LP is on Amazon for $17 and it releases Friday 1/20.  Nothing yet on the reissue though.

Edited by curator