does anyone make j cards?

@elasalle might. When I do them I get them printed at a local printer on photo paper and them cut them out by hand or with a die cutter. That would probably be your cheapest/quickest option. Just make sure your artwork fits within this template and you're good to go:

http://nacduplication.com/pdf/NAC_3-Panel_JCard_FRONT_600forPS.pdf

If you'd rather just pay someone to do them Cryptic Carousel makes the best ones I've seen. Not the cheapest option but you definitely get what you pay for, just send them a custom message:

http://store.crypticcarousel.com

I have a few of those wooden cassette drawers from back in the day. I see them at thrift stores quite often. I got both of mine for about $1.50. If you're a handyman though, you could easily make a little cassette crate with some items you could recycle around your house or in your garage. That's what I did for my 45's. If that's not up your alley though, I definitely recommend checking out some local thrift stores for some drawers. 

13 hours ago, MyckelJay said:

I have a few of those wooden cassette drawers from back in the day. I see them at thrift stores quite often. I got both of mine for about $1.50. If you're a handyman though, you could easily make a little cassette crate with some items you could recycle around your house or in your garage. That's what I did for my 45's. If that's not up your alley though, I definitely recommend checking out some local thrift stores for some drawers. 

What does this have to do with j-cards? LOL

• 3 months later...

And now I actually have opened this thread :lol:

I need help.

I've made plenty of J-Cards before, but I have to do all kinds of printing, resizing and repeating. I end up wasting a ton of paper and ink.

Does anybody have a simple J-card template that I can print to size? You know, one I can just throw my artwork on and not have to resize or scale anything to ensure that it's the correct size? I just want a simple template to print either a single (1) j-card on our I'd be cool with printing 4 per page. Whichever.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Edited by MyckelJay
damn typos because Macs kinda suck