Planning For Burial - Below The House LP out on 3/10

15826427_1506019036082562_89283408644426

Planning For Burial has a new track! Stream "WHISKEY AND WINE" now over at Impose. New album BELOW THE HOUSE out March 10th LP/CD/Digital.

Pre-order details coming very soon.

http://www.imposemagazine.com/bytes/new-music/planning-for-burial-whiskey-and-wine

33 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

I was a little late to the PFB party, but Desideratum sold me hard, when it was first released.  I still revisit that (and Leaving) fairly often.  Very eager to hear a new album.

If you haven't, check out the singles and EPs he's released too.  They're some of my favorite releases!

Getting every conceivable variation and praying to secure a Test press (one day when Flenser decides to drop em) to go with my Leaving and Desideratum tests.

*EDIT*
Pre-order live on 6th January

Tracklist:
1. Whiskey and Wine
2. Threadbare
3. Somewhere In The Evening
4. Warmth of You
5. Past Lives
6. (something)
7. Dull Knife pt. I
8. Dull Knife pt. II
9. Below the House

Edited by Stress On The Sky

On 04/01/2017 at 2:54 PM, Thomas³ said:

Never heard this band before, but the tags and posters never steer me wrong. Will check them out tonight.

Definitely worth your time.

Also for those who don't frequent the Flenser thread this is confirmed to be going up on the US store at 10AM Pacific Standard Time (which translates to 6PM over here in the UK). As previously alluded to Trevor de Brauw's solo album and Braveyoung's new record are going up at the same time, likely to be sold in a three pack.

For EU/UK customers Flenser have also set up an EU distro through Throatruiner/Deathwish EU. I imagine this will save people a fair few bucks on shipping but I can't say as to when the items will be uploaded to this store front or if they will offer the full range of variants that the US store will likely have. Link is here though:

http://deathwishinceurope.limitedrun.com/categories/the-flenser

I will likely be ordering from the US if that's the only shop that's doing all variations of this album but I'm happy to take the hit. I just hope they don't put an exclusive variant in the combo because that'll make things unnecessarily more expensive as I'm not fussed about the other two albums.

28 minutes ago, zaoza said:

First time listening to this band, and am sold with Whiskey & Wine. Gonna check out the past releases too.

Leaving is probably the best place to start as it really has Thom doing a broad range of his varying styles, you've got some heavy stuff and the more drone led parts all on one release.  It's definitely worthwhile looking at the EPs and splits he's done between albums especially "Quietly" which was re-issued through enemies list on CD and extended to be 8 tracks long making it almost like an unofficial second album.

I would be so happy if he managed to make it back to the UK for another show although I already feel lucky in the fact I've seen him live at all. One of my top gigs and memories of all time.

5 hours ago, Stress On The Sky said:

Leaving is probably the best place to start as it really has Thom doing a broad range of his varying styles, you've got some heavy stuff and the more drone led parts all on one release.

Thanks for the info. :) currently spending my time listening to Leaving, and I keep repeating Being A Teenager & The Awkwardness of Backseat Sex.

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

No bundle-exclusive variants this time, yeah?

Nope just black or white. I got both and the Cd and the shirt (I have one of every shirt he has ever put out that's how far I take my sad fanboyism).

I'm just happy that the coloured copies made it to the EU distro site as this bodes very well for future Flenser releases.

Edited by Stress On The Sky