PO: Pallbearer - "Heartless" (OUT 3/24)

kisol

21 minutes ago, ephemeral said:

Really digging that track. I shall wait for the vinyl to pop up on Profound Lore. At least Canada does have at least a really solid label

It's up on profoundlore just hosted on a separate site. They've been moving their online store over to merchtable it seems. 

1 hour ago, museummouth said:

It's up on profoundlore just hosted on a separate site. They've been moving their online store over to merchtable it seems. 

They just use that merchtable sites for US order and their site itself for Canadian orders. That's what I meant so I can save myself some shipping :)

I'm digging the new song  and  missed the clear/purple, went with the clear/blue haze which should be cool as well.

I'm looking forward to see if those variants will turn out to be in line with the fancy descriptions, I don't think I've ever seen a translucent/clear starburst variant, only opaque colors come to my mind at the moment.

1 hour ago, twatay said:

Even though it shows the more limited quantities are out of stock, I can still add them to my cart...hmm...

Try to pay for one.  I bet you get this message...

You want more of a product than we have in stock. We had to modify the quantity of this product in your cart.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...