PO: Elliott Smith - Either/Or Expanded Edition

On 3/12/2017 at 0:42 PM, mondie said:

Thanks for the links, I should have stated I was looking for the buttercream version but I may just have to settle for yellow.

I was annoyed I missed the "buttercream" too but that variant turned out pretty ugly imo. White with yellow splatter that can't really be seen. The yellow matches the artwork and labels perfect and I'm a stickler for that shit.

Also I'm spinning this and it sounds phenomenal. Great remaster.

Edited by Sunshine

3 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

I was annoyed I missed the "buttercream" too but that variant turned out pretty ugly imo. White with yellow splatter that can't really be seen. The yellow matches the artwork and labels perfect and I'm a stickler for that shit.

Hold it up to the light and it looks pretty cool. The splatter is a bit translucent. I saw someone post a pic of it. I don't have it myself.

15 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Once I took out the "Yellow" variant and saw that the color is IDENTICAL to the center labels I was in love. Great pressing, and to the person that stated the download card was cool - you were right! I always wondered why more work isn't put into those DL cards.