Can you all actually start caring about turntables?

"Mark Levinson says its No. 515 turntable will be available this summer at prices starting at $10,000 for the version that omits the phono cartridge."

in a way, this is like me caring about a white album numbered 1, 2, 3 or 4, in that I want it, and will never be able to have it

but i do need a new turntable, ive outgrown the debut carbon

You shut your damn mouth heathen.

I thought it was cool that Mark Levinson was finally putting out a table... but it was designed by VPI. Killed it for me. BUT the VPI Avenger Plus is insane. Has so much of the trickle down technology from the Avenger Reference table, and for 1/3 of the cost. No, I will never own a $10k turntable, but its still cool to see what the can offer.

Then there's the fact that my wife still thinks I'm insane for dropping $1100 on my 7.1, I know better then to even think about upgrading. It's fun to see what's out there, I'm with you there. I just moved to upstate New York, so I need to see if there are any dealers around... would be fun to hear something like this.