WTB: Alexisonfire Crisis Anniversary 2LP + 7"

Em3raldWarrior

1 hour ago, Em3raldWarrior said:

Getting a few PMs. People seem to be skipping over the "reasonable amount" part.

well considering there are only 2 copies for sale on discogs and it being the first/only colored variant of the album, I doubt anyone is gonna wanna part with this for significantly less than the market rate (which you already decided you won't pay)

you're either in the market for something or you're not.

8 hours ago, ethereal said:

well considering there are only 2 copies for sale on discogs and it being the first/only colored variant of the album, I doubt anyone is gonna wanna part with this for significantly less than the market rate (which you already decided you won't pay)

you're either in the market for something or you're not.

Seems pretty stupid to message someone that says they're not going to pay market price for something, and offer them market price. Why offer at all then? Also, I don't believe the prices on Discogs are the actual market. Only one has sold. Everyone else is inflating.

Edited by Em3raldWarrior

5 hours ago, Em3raldWarrior said:

Seems pretty stupid to message someone that says they're not going to pay market price for something, and offer them market price. Why offer at all then? Also, I don't believe the prices on Discogs are the actual market. Only one has sold. Everyone else is inflating.

You are actually right!!! Discogs is not right, its actually lower than ebay! ROFL! Ebay has sold for 130$

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 0:39 AM, ditc586 said:

True.  How many times have you helped out? Just curious because you seem a bit entitled telling people where to take their shit to

I don't have what anyone is looking for. I'm a Silverstein variant collector and I'm not selling anything. Also, nothing entitled about telling people that i'm not interested in buying something for a ludicrous price of $100+ on something that was 30-40 a month ago. I don't mind paying over retail, but I'm not looking to pay ebay prices. Lots of people on here say the same thing. In fact, they troll posters for looking for Ebay prices.

15 hours ago, Em3raldWarrior said:

I don't have what anyone is looking for. I'm a Silverstein variant collector and I'm not selling anything. Also, nothing entitled about telling people that i'm not interested in buying something for a ludicrous price of $100+ on something that was 30-40 a month ago. I don't mind paying over retail, but I'm not looking to pay ebay prices. Lots of people on here say the same thing. In fact, they troll posters for looking for Ebay prices.

do you know what supply and demand is?

13 hours ago, rthursdayx said:

take it easy guys...we all loves records let's leave it at that. By the way Em3raldWarrior did you ever get the Senses Fail/Silverstein Tour Split?

I did not. I went to Atlanta to see them in October and get the tour exclusive repress and picked up another split just to see. It ended up being another Red/Black variant.

15 minutes ago, Em3raldWarrior said:

I did not. I went to Atlanta to see them in October and get the tour exclusive repress and picked up another split just to see. It ended up being another Red/Black variant.

I have The Red With Black Splatter tour variant according to discogs it's from the Diamond Package, looks great tho plus it's 2 of my favorite bands. Goodluck man.