PO NOW: Westworld (HBO) OST

10 minutes ago, untiliwakeup said:

Nice! Waiting for the track list before I pull the trigger. Need to see the piano/orchestra covers on there. 

Yeah the player-piano OK-Computer-era Radiohead tracks from this show make this an instant buy for me, I just wonder if I should hold off for a "dustbowl-sunset" or "android-blood" variant.

Not to be a buzz-kill, but is anyone else concerned that that Bull Moose listing would appear to be a single LP?  I mean, even the CD listing on Amazon is a double CD...

https://smile.amazon.com/Westworld-Season-1-Music-HBO/dp/B01N9DA1IL/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484239479&sr=8-1&keywords=westworld+soundtrack

Just now, harryq said:

Not to be a buzz-kill, but is anyone else concerned that that Bull Moose listing would appear to be a single LP?  I mean, even the CD listing on Amazon is a double CD...

https://smile.amazon.com/Westworld-Season-1-Music-HBO/dp/B01N9DA1IL/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484239479&sr=8-1&keywords=westworld+soundtrack

Was definitely concerned when I saw their price/listing.

26 minutes ago, thievedrelic said:

Yeah the player-piano OK-Computer-era Radiohead tracks from this show make this an instant buy for me, I just wonder if I should hold off for a "dustbowl-sunset" or "android-blood" variant.

The Radiohead tracks were: 

No Surprises - OK Computer 

Exit Music - OK Computer

Fake Plastic Trees - The Bends

Motion Picture Soundtrack - Kid A

2 hours ago, harryq said:

Not to be a buzz-kill, but is anyone else concerned that that Bull Moose listing would appear to be a single LP?  I meaI'lln, even the CD listing on Amazon is a double CD...

I'll take it so long as it's all the player piano tracks.  The rest of the soundtrack was fine, but I'd rather just listen to the cover songs.

3 hours ago, thievedrelic said:

Or they could just go ahead and press the Christopher O'Riley Plays Radiohead albums . . .

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2017 at 11:50 AM, harryq said:

Barnes and Noble also has a pre order for this. According to their site, it's a 'Barnes and Noble 3xLP exclusive'

2 hours ago, harryq said:

that's definitely a good sign, at least for their exclusive

I think it is the accurate information people are wondering about in regards to how many LP's Im just not sure about how 'exclusive' their variant will be. Their red G.O.T. exclusives don't really have any extra added value and there's a shit ton still in stock.

I'm eager in seeing if there will actually be high demands for this or if I'm just a Westworld nerd.

On Friday, January 13, 2017 at 9:25 AM, PookdaddyG said:

I'm going to hold off a bit before purchasing this,  by as people have stated above, once the track list is revealed I'll take the plunge.

Yes, if the vinyl hbo soundtrack has taught us anything, tracks selected from the pool  are not always done with common sense