Tim Kasher No Resolution- PO

While I'm sure this record will be great, here's the really exciting news — through their new label, Cursive will be reissuing all of their records, starting with Such Blinding Stars For Starving Eyes and Storms Of Early Summer: Semantics Of Song, later this year. FINALLY, those first two albums will be back in print on vinyl!

53 minutes ago, scottheisel said:

While I'm sure this record will be great, here's the really exciting news — through their new label, Cursive will be reissuing all of their records, starting with Such Blinding Stars For Starving Eyes and Storms Of Early Summer: Semantics Of Song, later this year. FINALLY, those first two albums will be back in print on vinyl!

Stoked, but of course this happens after I just picked up a copy of Storms. ::fist shake::

edit: the original pressing does sound amazing though.

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

No Resolution is now available for pre-order via the 15 Passenger website, and will be available for pre-order tomorrow via iTunes; “An Answer For Everything” will come as an instant grat download with all pre-orders. The album will also be released on blue with white splatter pattern vinyl for a limited run of 1,000, which will be available through the 15 Passenger Bandcamp store and at Kasher’s upcoming live shows. A clear with red and yellow splatter pattern vinyl version of No Resolution will be exclusive to independent record stores as well, also limited to a run of only 1,000.

On 1/12/2017 at 6:42 PM, scottheisel said:

I believe Such Blinding Stars For Starving Eyes originally came out on Crank! but how awesome would a Cursive boxset be?  I would love to see SC do something similar to what they did with that Bright Eyes set.  Simple and affordable.  I would scoop it up for sure.

33 minutes ago, BrainGilliams said:

I believe Such Blinding Stars For Starving Eyes originally came out on Crank! but how awesome would a Cursive boxset be?  I would love to see SC do something similar to what they did with that Bright Eyes set.  Simple and affordable.  I would scoop it up for sure.

As Scott said though, SC isn't doing this, 15passenger is.

Well Scott mentioned that 15 passenger is reissuing ALL of Cursive's records.  Maybe a collaboration between labels or maybe 15passenger will release their own boxset down the road.  I'm just trying to be hopeful.  I'm a big Cursive fan and would love to see a complete boxset at some point....but I have a feeling we'll see new material anyway.  Probably wouldn't make sense until Tim and crew call it quits for good. Regardless, so excited to see the old material getting reissued. 

2 hours ago, BrainGilliams said:

Well Scott mentioned that 15 passenger is reissuing ALL of Cursive's records.  Maybe a collaboration between labels or maybe 15passenger will release their own boxset down the road.  I'm just trying to be hopeful.  I'm a big Cursive fan and would love to see a complete boxset at some point....but I have a feeling we'll see new material anyway.  Probably wouldn't make sense until Tim and crew call it quits for good. Regardless, so excited to see the old material getting reissued. 

Same! I've been holding out so long for a copy of Such Blinding Stars.

On 1/12/2017 at 9:42 PM, scottheisel said:

here's the really exciting news — through their new label, Cursive will be reissuing all of their records, starting with Such Blinding Stars For Starving Eyes and Storms Of Early Summer: Semantics Of Song, later this year. FINALLY, those first two albums will be back in print on vinyl!

Yeah+stupid+pants+always+faking+my+boner

3 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Same! I've been holding out so long for a copy of Such Blinding Stars.

Yes!  Cannot wait to pick these up for a normal price.  I was sitting here thinking how amazing it would be if the new label were able to do a small run of the Slowdown Virginia "Dead Space" album.  That's still one of my all-time favorite Kasher releases. 

Probably not much of a demand for this super old stuff out of Omaha but I'm probably underestimating the potential.  Would also be cool to see a Commander Venus reissue also.

Edited by BrainGilliams

9 minutes ago, BrainGilliams said:

Yes!  Cannot wait to pick these up for a normal price.  I was sitting here thinking how amazing it would be if the new label were able to do a small run of the Slowdown Virginia "Dead Space" album.  That's still one of my all-time favorite Kasher releases. 

Float it past them, why not?!

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, museummouth said:

How did I miss the news on Storms of Early Summer getting repressed????? 

Hands down, my favorite Cursive LP.

It's a motherfucker of an album. I don't think they've played anything off of it in years and years, but I'd love to hear some of those songs again.

• 2 weeks later...