[PO] Pinback - Some Offcell Voices

Excited to see this trend of new Pinback vinyl every year or so for the past few years since they repressed Summer In Abaddon & S/T LPs in 2014, the BSL repress last year and now this! Hopefully we see a double whammy and get a RSD press of Nautical Antiques or something in a few months of during BFRSD. I like this combo-EP idea too though! (Side note: Ace Fu has been putting out Man Man reissues alongside the Pinback ones for the most part and should not be overlooked!)

Here's my currently complete vinyl collection. Snagged the color variant and noticed later that there was a black one too. 
Will prob see if my local shop will get some of the black and pick it up there. Gotta keep it complete. 

3JbcROX.jpg

Edited by EHughes527

3 hours ago, EHughes527 said:

Excited to see this trend of new Pinback vinyl every year or so for the past few years since they repressed Summer In Abaddon & S/T LPs in 2014, the BSL repress last year and now this! Hopefully we see a double whammy and get a RSD press of Nautical Antiques or something in a few months of during BFRSD. I like this combo-EP idea too though! (Side note: Ace Fu has been putting out Man Man reissues alongside the Pinback ones for the most part and should not be overlooked!)

Here's my currently complete vinyl collection. Snagged the color variant and noticed later that there was a black one too. 
Will prob see if my local shop will get some of the black and pick it up there. Gotta keep it complete. 

That's a properly cool little collection you've got there! That coloured version of Information Retrieved is beautiful, gotta get me one of those.

17 hours ago, EHughes527 said:

Excited to see this trend of new Pinback vinyl every year or so for the past few years since they repressed Summer In Abaddon & S/T LPs in 2014, the BSL repress last year and now this! Hopefully we see a double whammy and get a RSD press of Nautical Antiques or something in a few months of during BFRSD. I like this combo-EP idea too though!

I'm happy to see this NOT be associated with RSD or worse, BFRSD. 

Thanks for the Man Man tip!

15 minutes ago, jeromium said:

I'm happy to see this NOT be associated with RSD or worse, BFRSD. 

Thanks for the Man Man tip!

Yes, I was pleasantly surprised as well to see this one on TRL.

I'll take what I can get though. Obv. they felt it was worth the initial gamble to reissue some of these older releases, but I think they hit gold and can keep putting stuff out from their back catalog and there's plenty waiting to eat it up.

1 hour ago, mrewest said:

I really have only listened to BSL after picking up that RSD repress, but holy crap this variant was enough to get me to basically blindly purchase this.

This release is pretty much worth it for "June" alone so I wouldn't worry about the blind buy. Of course, other tracks are on it are awesome as well but suffice it to say, you're safe if you enjoyed BSL.

I really hope there's another wide release repress of BSL. Album is just too good to not be available on LP.

• 1 month later...