[PO] Pinback - Some Offcell Voices

1 hour ago, niblips said:

So, like some here, I received a shipping notice then nothing.... checked tracking today and it's finally on the move. I rec'd the shipping notice on Mar 13 but it didn't actually get submitted until Mar 20. It'll likely sit in Canada Customs for a week as well.....

Strange to see someone in the UK received theirs already though....  

Ditto - we'll probably get it the same day

For anyone whose copy hasn't moved yet, here's the response I got from TR:

"Apologies for the delay. This has shipped out and the delay is because of the storm. I've set up an alert for your package but it should scan soon. This also happens sometimes with huge volumes of pick ups. I don't think you need to worry yet, let's give it a few more days to watch out for any movements. I can send a download to you if you'd like."

4 hours ago, bluescreenlife said:

For anyone whose copy hasn't moved yet, here's the response I got from TR:

"Apologies for the delay. This has shipped out and the delay is because of the storm. I've set up an alert for your package but it should scan soon. This also happens sometimes with huge volumes of pick ups. I don't think you need to worry yet, let's give it a few more days to watch out for any movements. I can send a download to you if you'd like."

The snow storm from two weeks ago?  Really?  Come on.

11 minutes ago, xxmartinxx said:

The snow storm from two weeks ago?  Really?  Come on.

my exact thoughts as well, but whatever. at least it looks like they are finally moving and getting to their destinations.

however, I'm definitely gonna think twice next around with ordering a release directly from TRL, especially when they get distributed to my local shops anyways.

• 2 weeks later...