Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Arizona_Is_The_Reason said:

I got a shipping notice a few days ago, but when I check the tracking number, it says the shipment has been created but USPS hasn't received the item yet. Anyone else having that?

yep, same here. I was kinda confused when I saw people getting them already when I just got a shipping notice 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my blue copy in today, for reasons I only bought the blue online when it was released, but I've got an otherwise complete Pinback vinyl discography, so I've got a copy on black on reserve at my local shop that I need to go pick up. Then I suppose I need to take and post a new complete Pinback photo. I'll share here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still hoping we get something from Pinback on RSD.  Ace Fu has been putting out reissues but we're running out of stuff! 
I suppose we could get tour EPs pressed, but I'm happy with those as CDs tbh...

I guess this is the 10 year anniversary of AotS so we could get a new limited color pressing of that like we got for SIA, but it's not like the first press isn't still readily available, so I dunno. 

Same issue with Man Man - there's not much else to put out. Though I'd gladly take new material from them too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Arizona_Is_The_Reason said:

I got a shipping notice a few days ago, but when I check the tracking number, it says the shipment has been created but USPS hasn't received the item yet. Anyone else having that?

Yeah I just checked my tracking link and there's no update other than shipment created 3/9. USPS tracking goes dark fairly often though and then things just show up. Pretty sure it'll be here before week's end. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, EHughes527 said:

I'm still hoping we get something from Pinback on RSD.  Ace Fu has been putting out reissues but we're running out of stuff! 
I suppose we could get tour EPs pressed, but I'm happy with those as CDs tbh...

I guess this is the 10 year anniversary of AotS so we could get a new limited color pressing of that like we got for SIA, but it's not like the first press isn't still readily available, so I dunno. 

Same issue with Man Man - there's not much else to put out. Though I'd gladly take new material from them too!

There's always Nautical Antiques! Some really solid stuff on there, I'd love to have that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2017 at 1:48 PM, Mattallurgist said:

I just got this in the post and I have to say, incredible props to TRL (or whoever's shipping their stuff in the UK, anyway!). This record is so well packaged. Haven't got it out yet but can't wait to listen!

I just found out today that TRL now has a cheaper shipping option for us in the EU/UK, and from your wording, I assume that you used this service as well. Can you tell me what this DPD Classic option exactly is? Do they ship all their stuff to over here and it then gets sent out to wherever it needs to go from somewhere within Europe? So no import fees, regardless of value? Lots of questions, sorry.. Thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, brandy said:

Thanks!  I was bummed I missed out on this... also a 10% code I had worked, too :) 

 

34 minutes ago, ethereal said:

still no update on tracking besides "label created" from TRL and it's been a full week...and  on top of that aren't reply to emails asking about the status of my order

 

really disappointed... it just makes me want to cancel the order entirely and support a brick and mortar shop, not TRL. 

This happened when I ordered the Mono reissue from TRL last month... it sat with no update for a week then I contacted them and as soon as I did, it suddenly was scanned and sitting in Chicago (I live in Texas).  took another week to show up and it had a seam split in the jacket :\  this never used to happen with this label though so it must be random.  their response was just that due to amount of volume this happens sometimes [paraphrasing 'cause I deleted the email response after reading it].  hah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mesi said:

I just found out today that TRL now has a cheaper shipping option for us in the EU/UK, and from your wording, I assume that you used this service as well. Can you tell me what this DPD Classic option exactly is? Do they ship all their stuff to over here and it then gets sent out to wherever it needs to go from somewhere within Europe? So no import fees, regardless of value? Lots of questions, sorry.. Thanks in advance!

Hey, I'm not sure about the DPD one - I had the usual Royal Mail options for the UK. But yeah, they ship stuff over here before sending it on - I presume it's in the UK due to the postage options available, so hopefully import fees shouldn't be a worry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ethereal said:

still no update on tracking besides "label created" from TRL and it's been a full week...and  on top of that aren't reply to emails asking about the status of my order

 

really disappointed... it just makes me want to cancel the order entirely and support a brick and mortar shop, not TRL. 

Mine was like that but it's wnroute finally. They must create all the labels at once, but process and drop off in batches over time. I guess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ethereal said:

still no update on tracking besides "label created" from TRL and it's been a full week...and  on top of that aren't reply to emails asking about the status of my order

 

really disappointed... it just makes me want to cancel the order entirely and support a brick and mortar shop, not TRL. 

JUST

BE

PATIENT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mattallurgist said:

Hey, I'm not sure about the DPD one - I had the usual Royal Mail options for the UK. But yeah, they ship stuff over here before sending it on - I presume it's in the UK due to the postage options available, so hopefully import fees shouldn't be a worry.

Makes sense, thanks for your reply!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, mindovermatter said:

JUST

BE

PATIENT

do you work for TRL? otherwise fuck off

14 hours ago, dantheriver said:

But other people have their's already!!!! It's not fair! There's no way to hear these songs without the record!

I never said anything like this so you can fuck off as well, im just stating the principle that I received and am still receiving shit customer service from TRL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, ethereal said:

do you work for TRL? otherwise fuck off

I never said anything like this so you can fuck off as well, im just stating the principle that I received and am still receiving shit customer service from TRL

Someone once said "the customer is always right" and that person was likely a scorned customer...because the customer is almost always entirely wrong. 

 

Your inclination to just inmediately yell "fuck off" at everyone only serves to cement the fact that you're being a spoiled brat.  Just chill out, wait, and your record will arrive. If it doesn't arrive, TRL will either ship you a new one or they will refund you. It's not as if they are a fly-by-night operation...they have their shit under control. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, like some here, I received a shipping notice then nothing.... checked tracking today and it's finally on the move. I rec'd the shipping notice on Mar 13 but it didn't actually get submitted until Mar 20. It'll likely sit in Canada Customs for a week as well.....

Strange to see someone in the UK received theirs already though....  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×