PO Switchfoot "Beautiful Letdown" Repress

• 1 month later...

Delayed, I was looking forward to spinning this.  I ordered a month ago with 2 other items.  Friday on the release day, the status moved to backordered 1-2 weeks.  I contacted them via email, wanting to know when this will ship, and they honestly have no idea.  Just bad!

It is frustrating for sure. I too ordered it waaaaaayyyyyy yup ahead of time.  I had a terrible experience with Shop Radio Cast in the past, but they worked hard to correct the problem. Kudos for that. I bet the Clear w/ Smoke will look like Switchfoot's "Oh Gravity!" Clear with White Smoke. It is nice looking but one can't help but want a completely different color. 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, regan138 said:

Well, I got my wish! The repress came today and it's heavyweight 180g., cloudy clear with black smoke. Super nice looking! 

Must be nice, I still don't have mine, I live one state over, you live 15 away.  They said their was a "glitch", and I can tell you absolutely no one has worked hard to resolve my issue.  

4 hours ago, Oldmusicbidnessguy said:

Must be nice, I still don't have mine, I live one state over, you live 15 away.  They said their was a "glitch", and I can tell you absolutely no one has worked hard to resolve my issue.  

I'm really sorry. Hang in there. You'll get it. Post when ya get yours. 

On 4/5/2017 at 2:25 AM, regan138 said:

I'm really sorry. Hang in there. You'll get it. Post when ya get yours. 

Got it today, with my $10 Oh! Gravity and my $10 Soprano's Soundtrack, I'm very impressed with the packaging and the quality of these re-presses.  I'm suppose to get coupons from them for all the issues I had with them, haven't yet, might give them a try again if I do get them,

6 hours ago, Oldmusicbidnessguy said:

Got it today, with my $10 Oh! Gravity and my $10 Soprano's Soundtrack, I'm very impressed with the packaging and the quality of these re-presses.  I'm suppose to get coupons from them for all the issues I had with them, haven't yet, might give them a try again if I do get them,

Awesome news bud. Assuming it's clear with black splatter, right?

• 1 year later...