http://store.relapse.com/item/43738

1700 x Black Standard Gram

300 x Orange and Brown Merge with Bone White Splatter *Relapse.com Exclusive*

200 x Orange Krush Standard Gram *Indie Retailer Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

Necrophagist's seminal, tech-death masterpiece Epitaph is once again available on vinyl for the first time since it's release in 2004! Uniting head-spinning musicianship, elaborate arrangements and an acute sense of dynamics within composition, Epitaph reset the bar for complexity and technique in modern-day death metal! 

Quote from Muhammed Suiçmez on Epitaph LP Reissue:

"Epitap is such an important album to me as it had a big impact on my life and it still does. I am really happy to see it released in vinyl format again after being out of print for so long and am especially excited about the vinyl colors of the limited editions, as they turned out beautifully."headerbanner.png

3 minutes ago, VinylMario said:

Anyone know what Indie Retailer is selling the " Orange Krush Standard Gram " version?

BM's listing was put up yesterday but sold out almost immediately:

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/24626775/necrophagist-epitaph-reissue-orange-krush-colored-vinyl

They say they may open the PO's back up but with a /200 release... not sure. Feel like this one's gonna be hard to get.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2017 at 1:10 PM, andysrobbins said:

man, I used to love this album in high school but I doubt I could even get through the first three songs now. either way, that color is badass.

I'm at a point where I don't think I can endure an entire tech death album at all.

And I love death metal, just give me Tampa Bay, English or Gothenburg.

Pretty record though. :)

23 hours ago, Battra said:

I'm at a point where I don't think I can endure an entire tech death album at all.

And I love death metal, just give me Tampa Bay, English or Gothenburg.

Pretty record though. :)

I've been listening to this album since its inception... I don't think I go a week without hearing a song from this album...

BTW, picking up Orange Krush variant today! :P