[PO] HKE - Dragon Soul [Vaporwave - for fans of 2 8 1 4]

EDIT: Available here in limited /777 red or unlimited (I think) black.

hke-dragon-soul.png

From the site:

The new HKE album ‘Dragon Soul’ drops 20th January 2017 on OESB.

Pre-orders for double 12″ vinyl and cassette will be available.

Tracklist:

1. Dragon Blood
2. Inverted Sandtimer
3. Dream Angel
4. Transcended Master HKE
5. Alone Together
6. Playful Souls
7. Dragon Circle
8. Eternal Return
9. God Power
10. Future Life
11. Love
12. Fire

Looks like it'll be available here in an hour. Not sure why it's not via Dream Catalog this time

Edited by WalnutSoap

• 6 months later...

So I paid for this and the James Ferraro LP back in January and still haven't received either. I know I'm not the only one. I asked for an update through Bandcamp, no reply. Yesterday I initiated a dispute via Paypal, still no update. This is garbage.

Meanwhile the label is selling a reissue of an older album from Vektroid a.k.a. MacIntosh Plus as if everything is hunky dory.

I used to love Olde English Spelling Bee but they've really shat the bed.

2 hours ago, Billich0986 said:

I received an email a month or two ago stating that this was delayed. I THINK it said until late July/early August, if I remember correctly. Unfortunately, I don't have the email anymore to reference. 

Thanks for the update! I didn't get this email. I wish the label would have just gotten back to me. Despite being an absurd length of time between a pre-order and the actual ship date, I'm willing to wait. 

11 hours ago, armadillo01 said:

Thanks for the update! I didn't get this email. I wish the label would have just gotten back to me. Despite being an absurd length of time between a pre-order and the actual ship date, I'm willing to wait. 

I got an email as well. I bough the cassette version and the email stated that since it took so long, they were throwing in an additional cassette of new/unreleased HKE material. The wait has certainly been ridiculous though.

2 hours ago, Billich0986 said:

So I emailed Series 200 (or whoever) through Bandcamp back on June 5th, and finally received a reply. There is a new update on the status coming out tonight supposedly, but they sent the original update to me as well... 

Yup, same! At least they finally got back :)

• 4 months later...

The new update for Ferraro/HKE is the exact opposite tone/behaviour than whatever the fuck that Reddit disaster was. I'm tired of this bipolar label honcho PR business tbh but glad to know I might get these records a year later than purchasing them... Unless this is yet one more failed promise.