PO: The Maine - lovely, little, lonely

New album out 4/7.

Three pressings (so far)

White/Aqua split (/500 only available in bundles): https://shop.81twentythree.com/collections/themaine/products/lovely-little-lonely-box-set-deluxe

https://shop.81twentythree.com/collections/themaine/products/lovely-little-lonely-box-set

Purple/Black split (/500): https://shop.81twentythree.com/collections/themaine/products/lovely-little-lonely-vinyl-black-purple

Purple (/1500): https://shop.81twentythree.com/collections/themaine/products/lovely-little-lonely-vinyl

In other news: the new single 'bad behavior' can be found here.

I shamelessly dropped $200 tonight. 

35 minutes ago, ps. said:

Snagged the purple/black split. Hoping they added so east coast dates. 

when I first logged on to the site they only had 3 dates before the Singapore date... and since then they're added some more.... hopefully they're just still adding them in there

UPDATE: They added A LOT more dates!

Edited by nardes

• 2 months later...

Did anyone else get an email with the title "Your download are ready" only to download it and it be a png image of the album cover with instruction on how to get early access to tickets from back in January? lol, I was expecting it to the actual album for download. Hope the vinyl comes with a download card...

2 hours ago, stl_ben said:

Is anyone going to one of the pop up shops?  Would like to get a copy of the CD.....

I have a friend close to Atlanta who is probably going to stop by the pop up shop (she better, because I need a copy myself :P ha)

If she goes I'll ask her to pick up an extra

4 minutes ago, YesPlease said:

I have a friend close to Atlanta who is probably going to stop by the pop up shop (she better, because I need a copy myself :P ha)

If she goes I'll ask her to pick up an extra

Awesome...but if you are in Nashville...you should check with Grimey's as they are suppose to have it as well.

1 minute ago, stl_ben said:

Awesome...but if you are in Nashville...you should check with Grimey's as they are suppose to have it as well.

I'm out of Nashville for medical school rotations, and sadly Knoxville doesn't have a pop up shop.

There are some nice record shops here though so I was surprised at that

• 2 weeks later...

I would really love to get my preorder.... I thought maybe all the records got delayed, but it appears lots of people have gotten theirs (all variants). I emailed and they said they're still shipping them out. WTF! It's being handled through Hello Merch (8123's distributor) which makes it even more weird since they are usually on top of stuff.

Edited by nardes

20 minutes ago, nardes said:

I would really love to get my preorder.... I thought maybe all the records got delayed, but it appears lots of people have gotten theirs (all variants). I emailed and they said they're still shipping them out. WTF! It's being handled through Hello Merch (8123's distributor) which makes it even more weird since they are usually on top of stuff.

I just got my shipping email about an hour ago!