PO: The Maine - lovely, little, lonely

2 hours ago, amandasue1213 said:

so it looks like they sold out of all the vinyl they brought on tour was waiting to get my press tonight so if anyone has an extra of any press they want to sell me or trade some other records let me know. Also just letting anyone else looking for the tour press know.

That's not lovely and it makes me feel a little bit lonely

9 hours ago, amandasue1213 said:

so it looks like they sold out of all the vinyl they brought on tour was waiting to get my press tonight so if anyone has an extra of any press they want to sell me or trade some other records let me know. Also just letting anyone else looking for the tour press know.

I can sell you mine.

• 4 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, chopperdudep said:

Was never into this band too much the last few albums, but this album is phenomenal! Also, it's so wild how this album is hovering around 100$ for the most part on Discogs. Really kicking myself for not getting the deluxe box set back when I saw this thread start.

You can still pick up the purple variant for $30ppd on their european webstore.

https://the-maine.tmstor.es/cart/product.php?id=31255

3 hours ago, nardes said:

I love everything about this band and how they are 100% fans first... except for their stance on pressing records. Screw exclusivity and make them available so fans can get them without having to spend hundreds. 

Buy them when they come out...then you don't have to pay hundreds. 

8 hours ago, stl_ben said:

Buy them when they come out...then you don't have to pay hundreds. 

I actually have all their albums... so personally its not a big deal, but I'm just looking at it from the bigger picture. I don't understand why (since everything has been pressed on their label) they don't just press more? If you want those first presses to be special/unique/exclusive then do the represses on black... but don't hold out on your fans that really want them, and there's nothing like an old/major label standing in your way of making it happen. Just order some test presses and reprint the jackets exactly like they were before... all the hard work is already done.

Edited by nardes

9 hours ago, drummerboy032 said:

have theses shipped yet? i think i preordered the split variant

yeah... I've had mine for quite a while. Purples were shipped out around the release, and my split was shipped out about a week or so after the album release.

EDIT: I'm assuming that about the purples... there were lots of instagram posts with them right around release time, and I didn't see a single split until I got mine

Edited by nardes