Coheed And Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV Volume One [2LP] (150 Gram Splatter Vinyl)

If there are nearly double the amount of that Deja RSD release, and they MSRP for roughly $15 more (give or take), they may last longer than estimated.  Especially since Coheed isn't everyone's cup of tea.  I don't doubt there will be a strong demand, but it may not come down to in-store brawls... especially if there will likely be tour variants, standard presses, etc.

40 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

I don't understand what you "get" – I made an inquiry to gauge the demand and pricing for this thing compared to the Deja bag.  (Which I loosely followed on the boards, but never pursued.)

Oh. Haha. I thought you were implying that the GA release would be as absurdly pursued as the Deja. Also because both parties have rabid fanbases. Etc.

29 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Oh. Haha. I thought you were implying that the GA release would be as absurdly pursued as the Deja. Also because both parties have rabid fanbases. Etc.

I think GA will actually be worse.  Most people are aware that the biggest reason GA hasn't been pressed was because of how sticky the contracts and rights were, with $ony and everyone else involved.  (Correct me if I'm wrong.)  I suspect that an exorbitant amount of money went into finally letting this happen - from a legal standpoint - and I'm sure that the cost will be passed on through the MSRP.  Fully anticipating a $50 price tag for the initial RSD blitz.  No doubt this is the "Deja" of RSD for 2017.

1 hour ago, museummouth said:

I'd argue that Coheed fans may be worse than Brand New fans.

Ive seen Brand New 3 times, only a couple of jerks at those shows. I saw Coheed at a festival and left within 2 songs cause the crowd was one of the worst I had ever been in, and I have had no desire to ever see them again since.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2017 at 3:38 PM, Fowty Dollaz said:

Same. Now that MBBM is on the way and this is coming out, I'm a happyfuckingcamper.

Wait! My Brothers Blood Machine is being pressed as well?! Where does it say that? I need links. lol

Edit: Nevermind! Found out for myself. Super excited!

Edited by Afterman88

15 minutes ago, sve said:

Ive seen coheed 7 times, their fans are no worse than any other.  Every concert ive been to has assholes in the crowd, i dont think coheeds crowd is any worse than average.  A lot of them are very dedicated though.

We must go to very different shows. I've been to Gwar concerts where the crowd was more respectful. I'm not saying I don't enjoy Coheed shows, but there are some real tools at most of them. Must be a regional thing. 

• jhulud locked this topic