Coheed And Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV Volume One [2LP] (150 Gram Splatter Vinyl)

Thank you. Good heads up here. 

What at I find a lot more interesting than the price (which wasn't surprising), is the listed 4/21 release date. If this is true, the RSD pressing is just an exclusive variant, not a timed first release, so that's cool. In that case, I take back what I said about 2500 being too little.

6 minutes ago, zerohacker said:

Ugh. Probably since they said it's an "RSD First" release they can't make any other ones available till then. 

Definitely. They can't make it available before then, diminishing the amount of people looking for that RSD "first" version.

Wondering what happens to all of these orders...

I have to say coming from a record store owner. I'm glad to see this get pushed back till after Record Store Day. We get put under so much pressure to order enough copies for all our customers that we ordered 50 copies knowing this is probably the hottest title of this year only to have the rug pulled out from under us 2 days after the order deadline with coheed coming out saying they are selling them before Record Store Day on their site. We felt lied to. It would have been nice to know that information BEFORE the order deadline. Anyway all is well and fixed so I can't complain

23 minutes ago, Saxonjulin said:

I have to say coming from a record store owner. I'm glad to see this get pushed back till after Record Store Day. We get put under so much pressure to order enough copies for all our customers that we ordered 50 copies knowing this is probably the hottest title of this year only to have the rug pulled out from under us 2 days after the order deadline with coheed coming out saying they are selling them before Record Store Day on their site. We felt lied to. It would have been nice to know that information BEFORE the order deadline. Anyway all is well and fixed so I can't complain

People are still going to buy the RSD one. Coheed fans are collectors or everything Coheed. Also no way you'll get 50 unless you're Amoeba.

• jhulud locked this topic