Coheed And Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV Volume One [2LP] (150 Gram Splatter Vinyl)

18 minutes ago, sVegas22x said:

Ahh damn, I gotta wait until mid May to see them.  I hope they are still selling that variant in a month from now.

I know the IKSSE3 tour they sold no more than 40 per show and one per person, so you should be fine just get to the merch booth early. Not everyone in line will be buying it but don't sleep on it.

Edited by clerk3745

1 hour ago, clerk3745 said:

I know the IKSSE3 tour they sold no more than 40 per show and one per person, so you should be fine just get to the merch booth early. Not everyone in line will be buying it but don't sleep on it.

Awesome, I should be okay if that's the case and they limit sales.  Working at a venue, I usually have no problem snagging something before doors, my concern was them just running out before my date.  You'd be surprised the amount of tours that don't limit merch and sell out of posters, vinyl, certain shirts, etc. mid tour and have to wait for a shipment at a later date.

Thats the RSD version? Looks great. I'm seeing them on Saturday. Hopefully I can grab a record. I hate carrying merch during the show and I want to get there early enough to be in the front. Dont ask me to grab you one. If I can get more I will and I'll let you guys know.

Edited by andrewlucas

5 hours ago, andrewlucas said:

Thats the RSD version? Looks great. I'm seeing them on Saturday. Hopefully I can grab a record. I hate carrying merch during the show and I want to get there early enough to be in the front. Dont ask me to grab you one. If I can get more I will and I'll let you guys know.

Claudio is doing an in store appearance Saturday at Golden Apple Comics....

28 minutes ago, Rottengoth said:

So apparently they are only selling 12 per show. Hopefully I can get one tonight but doubt it.

Then everyone is fucked unless you bought the platinum package. Thats 25 people with a whole hour to buy merch before they let in the other 45 people who bought gold.

45 minutes ago, andrewlucas said:

Then everyone is fucked unless you bought the platinum package. Thats 25 people with a whole hour to buy merch before they let in the other 45 people who bought gold.

Yea... a band with as many nerd followers as they have... what's the point in even doing a tour exclusive anything when you are only letting 12 people a night buy it? Seems like a silly idea.

3 hours ago, psus2h said:

At least it builds more value for those with VIP packages.  

Or you can be like my compadre and buy a VIP but have them sell out two slots in front of you.  Now that's a value.

So basically half the VIP holders have an opportunity to buy a copy if they show up early.  How many shows are their on the tour?  Is this limited to 250 or something?

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Or you can be like my compadre and buy a VIP but have them sell out two slots in front of you.  Now that's a value.

So basically half the VIP holders have an opportunity to buy a copy if they show up early.  How many shows are their on the tour?  Is this limited to 250 or something?

That's fair, I'm considering going tomorrow. If I make it I'll ask the merch table what the story is. 

For what it's worth, I had gold VIP at last night's Oakland show and I was able to get a tour copy. The merch guy made a comment about only having five left at that point though. I wish you all the best!

As for RSD copies, I should be able to grab one at my store and would love to trade it for other Coheed I need. 

Edited by switch5150

• jhulud locked this topic