Coheed And Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV Volume One [2LP] (150 Gram Splatter Vinyl)

17 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Nice!

If anyone snags an extra, you could sell it to me for a fair price. 

Or flip it hard as fuck to someone on eBay.

I'd like it, but I have little hope of attaining one.  

At this point I'm just sticking with the D2C since it's guaranteed. If I run across one of the RSD ones I may grab it, but I don't really care at this point. More stoked about SDR on RSD anyway.

53 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Don't give a fuck what variant I get. Whatever I can easily buy online that sounds good. Just happy to be able to spin it. 

Pretty much how I feel about it. SSTB was the first LP I ever bought, so I'll be stoked to have the first three finally. 

17 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Or you can be like my compadre and buy a VIP but have them sell out two slots in front of you.  Now that's a value.

So basically half the VIP holders have an opportunity to buy a copy if they show up early.  How many shows are their on the tour?  Is this limited to 250 or something?

That's fair, I'm considering going tomorrow. If I make it I'll ask the merch table what the story is. 

I'm in line at Claudio's appearance, it looks like they have the PFI LP here. No word on GAIV vinyl yet. 

5 minutes ago, kjkenney said:

I believe i was the one that bought yours. Then sold it six months later and now regret it all the damn time as well. That particular copy has caused some heartache!

Hahahahah holy shit I think you're right!  Yeah that worked out pretty well for us... /sarcasm

Now I think we owe it to ourselves to make a pact to help each other out in obtaining copies again.

Edited by FiggyPuddling

36 minutes ago, cameronbudde said:

As a casual fan, I've always wondered what's album "1" since SST is 2. Is it a comic?

Very confusing at time but technically it's Year of the black rainbow but story wise its

- Aftermath : Ascension

- Aftermath : Descension

- Year of the Black Rainbow

- SSTB

-IKSSE3

-GABS4 vol1 

-GABS4 vol2 (aka) No World For Tomorrow.

Well now I'm probably even more fucked. I started the line at the door of the Palladium at 2:30 and waited until 5 only to find out that my spot was now the end of the line since they don't let people in through the front doors. So me being first in line turned into me being 100th in line. Doubt I'll be getting that record. 

4 minutes ago, andrewlucas said:

Well now I'm probably even more fucked. I started the line at the door of the Palladium at 2:30 and waited until 5 only to find out that my spot was now the end of the line since they don't let people in through the front doors. So me being first in line turned into me being 100th in line. Doubt I'll be getting that record. 

That is immensely frustrating man. Have fun at the show. Claudio didn't have any LP's with him at the event. 

I decided to skip the Hollywood show since I figured their would be no chance of getting the vinyl at that show. I wonder how The Observaotry show is gonna be, I've seen them at that venue before, and that venue is way to small for them, a lot of pushing and getting crushed, still a lot of fun. I'm just trying to figure out if it's even worth showing up early to try and get the vinyl, cause if they're seriously only doing 14 a night, there's no way.

20 minutes ago, andrewlucas said:

Yeah I went. They said he would only sign comics so I didn't bring any records. I got a comic signed though. 

Ugh, bummer dude. they sold out of comics so he signed anything later in the line. I got in around 2:30p and he graciously signed a Coheed LP for me.  Someone around 2:05 got a PFI LP signed too I believe. 

16 hours ago, FiggyPuddling said:

Hahahahah holy shit I think you're right!  Yeah that worked out pretty well for us... /sarcasm

Now I think we owe it to ourselves to make a pact to help each other out in obtaining copies again.

Dude, absolutely! Blood pact. But over the internet so maybe no blood

The tour exclusive situation is bullshit. I got in there pretty quick actually and the merch booth was right at the entrance. The line was crazy long and they just started selling stuff. Rather than wait in line I just went up and asked the merch guy if they still had vinyl. He said they sold out before doors opened. They shouldn't even call it tour exclusive at that point. It should just be VIP exclusive and come with the platinum packages. 

33 minutes ago, zerohacker said:

I mean, the other option is to not limit how many they sell and then have none of the exclusives left for later dates on the tour/people buying a ton and flipping them, so I get why they limit it to x number per show.

Yeah it makes sense but it's such a small number available per show. 

• jhulud locked this topic