Coheed And Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV Volume One [2LP] (150 Gram Splatter Vinyl)

59 minutes ago, biodigitaljazz said:

About to go spin by the local place. If I can get dat Coheed for someone I will.

pleeeeeaaaaaaassssseeeeee

59 minutes ago, biodigitaljazz said:

About to go spin by the local place. If I can get dat Coheed for someone I will.

pleeeeeaaaaaaassssseeeeee

20 minutes ago, tape said:

If you're in the Boston area, Newbury Comics Harvard Square apparently sold out immediately, but the Cambridgeside Galleria got two copies and they were both still there at 10 AM. I bought one so there's one left. Armageddon apparently didn't get any. 

I totally forgot that I had things to do this morning for a wedding so I cannot get out at all for this. If you are in anyway able to grab the other copy for me I will compensate you for your time and effort. I'm just up north so I could drive down and grab it so you wouldn't have to ship it!

1 hour ago, frutiger75 said:

how many copies are available worldwide?  and why is this an RSD First release -- is there available info on how it will be released in the future?

2,500 RSD variant

2,500 Direct 2 Consumer variant

???? Tour variant. 

Doing it as and RSD First release is a good way to move products. The D2C variant will be available online on April 29. All this info is available if you read back through the thread. 

1 hour ago, zerohacker said:

2,500 RSD variant

2,500 Direct 2 Consumer variant

???? Tour variant. 

Doing it as and RSD First release is a good way to move products. The D2C variant will be available online on April 29. All this info is available if you read back through the thread. 

Anyone know how to cancel an order through the D2C site? I managed to grab one today and don't want to spend another $45 on another copy of this thing.

• jhulud locked this topic