Coheed And Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV Volume One [2LP] (150 Gram Splatter Vinyl)

3 minutes ago, atlas said:

Any idea what the price for this is gonna settle in on Ebay? Or is it only gonna go up and I should pull the trigger at < $100?

Unless you HAVE TO HAVE the RSD version, just wait for the D2C version in one week. They're ready to ship and will probably start as soon as preorders go up.

2 hours ago, andrewlucas said:

Someone on eBay is selling a tour edition and they claim it's one they opened on RSD. I don't believe them. It's $110 for a sealed copy so I guess it's a gamble. 

Fyi, I saw this at Pepperland in Orange, CA around 3pm. Worth a shot to call them if they still have it. $34.99

15 minutes ago, atlas said:

Some guy from the UK is selling copies on Ebay, comes out to about $65 USD. I caved because this is my favorite album ever and I am weak of spirit. 1 left

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COHEED-AND-CAMBRIA-Good-Apollo-im-burning-star-IV-2LP-RSD-2017-/272641968942?hash=item3f7aba4b2e:g:AeoAAOSwRUhY-SRO

Hmm you know that like tomorrow you can order the web store version directly from the band, right?

fuggin coheed fans man, they are definitely a different breed of music fan/consumer (not in a good way)

I saw two fights on RSD because of this dumb album. you would think it's the only pressing but nope, these kids are out in the streets going mental over a specific variant; ruining the day for so many people.

not even death grips fan went this crazy over government plates, which was a first and only pressing..... 

1 minute ago, ethereal said:

fuggin coheed fans man, they are definitely a different breed of music fan/consumer (not in a good way)

I saw two fights on RSD because of this dumb album. you would think it's the only pressing but nope, these kids are out in the streets going mental over a specific variant; ruining the day for so many people.

not even death grips fan went this crazy over government plates, which was a first and only pressing..... 

Yeah, I hate being associated with those types of losers, but I am. 

I lost my CD copy a few years ago so was really happy to pick tis up on Sunday from Banquet and it was very fairly priced I thought for a 2xLP these days.

Is anyone else having troubles accessing the download site though? I just get a grey page with 'Our system is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again soon!'

Edited by benjo09

I'm interested to see where the price settles at. If there isn't a wider release after the web store exclusive, there will be like 6,000ish copies (if the tour variant is out of 1000. The most recent repress of SSTB was out of a total 5,000 (3000 green, 1000 white, 1000 black) and you'd be hard pressed to find that for under $100. 

• jhulud locked this topic