Coheed And Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV Volume One [2LP] (150 Gram Splatter Vinyl)

A buddy (who will remain unknown) was able to pick himself a copy, then go back to get me, and another VC member a copy. Best part is they were $30, I don't have to pay shipping since I'm picking them up in person, and don't need to worry about ordering online. Thank you, UK, for not really caring about Coheed.

Damn... that's pretty interesting how you both said essentially the same thing, not verbatim and in clusters of text that are in the same, fairly irregular shape. Y'all Illuminati?

But seriously, I do remember when people were saying they saw that and it disappeared. I thought maybe there was some direct confirmation when someone may have communicated with them.

2 hours ago, tape said:

...are you familiar with Coheed and Cambria?

No, I just looked up the album cover and thought it was nice so I want to add it to my graphic design collection.

Condescending question aside, someone can still be a CoCa fan and have shit to do. Are you familiar with working a job?

Edited by erasedtapes

21 minutes ago, erasedtapes said:

Condescending question aside, someone can still be a CoCa fan and have shit to do. Are you familiar with working a job?

These two things do not coincide.

I wouldn't stress too much on it selling out. With the RSD and tour variants, I'm sure it'll be an easy way to spend #fowtydollaz.

1 minute ago, frutiger75 said:

anyone who saw my post about the four copies of coheed on amazon on tuesday (which sold out in about five minutes after i posted the link, so i assume some ppl here saw my post), made a purchase, and is now reading this post: PM me, please.

Why? I purchased one from the same Amazon seller (I believe) on Wednesday.

• jhulud locked this topic