Coheed And Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV Volume One [2LP] (150 Gram Splatter Vinyl)

2 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

First post and I'm sorry to see it's under such shitty circumstances.  You're brand new (and have a CB avatar, to boot) so I'm inclined to post something helpful instead of snarky.  I'll say is this: SRC blows, and going forward, you should probably try to order anywhere else if you can help it.  I don't know if they've changed their ways since I last ordered from them, but there's a good chance you'll be stuck with store credit since their refunding policy is trash.  If you paid with PayPal, you can probably voice your grievances with PayPal support and get it resolved, but I really think that's the only way you're going to avoid being stuck with store credit.  Just food for thought.

I hope it's not an ordeal for you, and that all the SRC banners don't deter you from hanging out around the boards.  Welcome.

It's a Spike avatar though. Let's be honest, the real hero of that show is Ein.

7 hours ago, AllonsyJonesy said:

I had ordered a copy of the RSD off of SRC  right when leftovers went up Sunday morning and emailed them today as to why it was taking so long for a confirmation as I had been charged and my order status was "processing"

needless to say I got a very lackluster reply "We don't have anymore of this."

Not even mad about not getting a copy,  just don't charge me for something you don't have...

Good luck getting your money back.....

2 hours ago, MayCauseDeath said:

I was able to order one just a moment ago from NZ for 67 shipped! Not bad for the RSD version PPD considering the D2C one was like 55 shipped to me. I was also able to track down the Devil Sold His soul for 31 PPD so Record store day complete! 

Where did you see Devil Sold His Soul?

On 4/26/2017 at 0:25 PM, zerohacker said:

They just tweeted and it changed to the 28th 

Too bad i don't tweet... i had made a mark for the 29th (today) on my brain's calendar, when i got on my pc this morning to get prepped to play the pre-order game today, i discovered it went up yesterday and is now sold out.  Woe is me for not having time to follow social media all the time to learn about changes to previously communicated plans.  A bit disappointed, wasn't able to get a RSD copy either.  OH WELL!  Meanwhile, there are lots of people who are now in line to have not one, but TWO, copies of the same album, while others have zero.  Guess this is what I get for being a Coheed fan...

17 minutes ago, thesecrets0308 said:

Too bad i don't tweet... i had made a mark for the 29th (today) on my brain's calendar, when i got on my pc this morning to get prepped to play the pre-order game today, i discovered it went up yesterday and is now sold out.  Woe is me for not having time to follow social media all the time to learn about changes to previously communicated plans.  A bit disappointed, wasn't able to get a RSD copy either.  OH WELL!  Meanwhile, there are lots of people who are now in line to have not one, but TWO, copies of the same album, while others have zero.  Guess this is what I get for being a Coheed fan...

Not only did they tweet it, they also posted it on Facebook. And sent an email out to those on their mailing list. Woe IS you for blaming anyone but yourself.

1 minute ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Not only did they tweet it, they also posted it on Facebook. And sent an email out to those on their mailing list. Woe IS you for blaming anyone but yourself.

I don't spend all of my waking life following this stuff.  I had made a mental note for today, because that's what was communicated, then it was changed and i was unaware of that change.  Not blaming anyone.  I'm disappointed, let me be disappointed.  Instantly reminded of why I haven't been active in this forum.  There's always someone who has some smart remark.

18 minutes ago, thesecrets0308 said:

I don't spend all of my waking life following this stuff.  I had made a mental note for today, because that's what was communicated, then it was changed and i was unaware of that change.  Not blaming anyone.  I'm disappointed, let me be disappointed.  Instantly reminded of why I haven't been active in this forum.  There's always someone who has some smart remark.

James has been an asshole since the drop yesterday. Hasn't posted a legitimate comment, just being a dick. We get it dude, you're the ultimate Coheed fan. How many copies did you order again? Wait, you told us every 15 minutes for like two hours yesterday. Fucking loser. 

6 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

James has been an asshole since the drop yesterday. Hasn't posted a legitimate comment, just being a dick. We get it dude, you're the ultimate Coheed fan. How many copies did you order again? Wait, you told us every 15 minutes for like two hours yesterday. Fucking loser. 

I actually ordered zero. I don't need multiple variants. I have better things to do. I was just having a little fun, but I forget you're Mr. Serious, driving around high as fuck at unsafe speeds, because why not? Thinking it's funny being the ultimate waste of life. Cool story, bro, cool fucking story.

Fyi, THIS was a legitimate comment, you waste of fucking space. 

2 hours ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Douchecock

1 minute ago, kjkenney said:

Hey dont bring weed into this fight. Weed has done nothing wrong here. 

You're right, I'm sorry.

5 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

I actually ordered zero. I don't need multiple variants. I have better things to do. I was just having a little fun, but I forget you're Mr. Serious, driving around high as fuck at unsafe speeds, because why not? Thinking it's funny being the ultimate waste of life. Cool story, bro, cool fucking story.

Hahahahaha the fact you remember that, and believe it, cracks me the fuck up. Get over yourself, big boy. 

Just now, kjkenney said:

Hey dont bring weed into this fight. Weed has done nothing wrong here. 

No shit though. James is just jealous that weed makes him too paranoid to leave his house. 

• jhulud locked this topic