Coheed And Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV Volume One [2LP] (150 Gram Splatter Vinyl)

1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

I only drive high. Doesn't impair shit and I've never had a ticket. The constant ebayzzzzz joke was fucking annoying to read so many times though. No need to get so offended when someone calls out your stupid joke it just makes you look worse.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 hour ago, THE_James_Champ said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes repetition is a great tool for learning! I'm seriously so blessed i can't believe it. I haven't had any children yet so this is the closest I can really get to being a dad for the foreseeable future. Honestly so fucking proud I'm tearing up at work... it's so embarrassing but I don't even care. I know you can do anything champ. I believe in you. Always have. Always will. Love ya bud.

1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

Yes repetition is a great tool for learning! I'm seriously so blessed i can't believe it. I haven't had any children yet so this is the closest I can really get to being a dad for the foreseeable future. Honestly so fucking proud I'm tearing up at work... it's so embarrassing but I don't even care. I know you can do anything champ. I believe in you. Always have. Always will. Love ya bud.

Eat a dick. I've never had a problem with you, or most of the people here. But everyday, someone acts a fool, and it goes on and on and on. Maybe people should take their own advice for a change and shut the fuck up. This place really does suck most of the time.

• jhulud locked this topic