andrewlucas

Coheed And Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV Volume One [2LP] (150 Gram Splatter Vinyl)

631 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Reshiram454 said:

I wonder what the number on the tour pressing is, I'm assuming it's a small number if it's being limited so much, but I don't understand why they didn't press up 2,000 or more.

Exactly, there's a third option, and its press enough for 50 per show and still sell out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Reshiram454 said:

Screenshot_20170416-175014_zps3dewltaw.p

One already up in discogs and he hasn't even bought it yet, smh.

What an asshole.

 

He also has a copy of the Prize Fighter Inferno album up, same thing, not in hand. Which funny enough, is the same one that is being sold on amazon, but his is up for $150.

Edited by THE_James_Champ
clerk3745 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Rottengoth said:

Everyone message this dude and talk as much shit as possible 

Sounds like a waste of your time...

If you want to do something that may actually help...report the listing.  Discogs does not allow selling items you don't have in hand.

psus2h likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Family Friendly Rap God said:

I'm going to the NYC 1 show on May 5th and this vinyl thing is freaking me out. 

 

I have Gold VIP but I know they are gonna be sold out. I really want that variant.

I talked to someone at the show who was a gold package person, she was able to grab a copy but she had to go to a different merch line. They had two booths set up on opposite sides of the venue. The main booth sold out before she got to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, andrewlucas said:

I talked to someone at the show who was a gold package person, she was able to grab a copy but she had to go to a different merch line. They had two booths set up on opposite sides of the venue. The main booth sold out before she got to it.

Well at least you got to meet Claudio, as much as not getting on sucks, you got to do something most fans don't. 

andrewlucas likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy fucking shit, God bless the Observatory, I got a copy of the tour edition. I got the last one, some guy was gonna buy it, but I walked up and was like, "aww that's the last one?" And the guy buying it was like, "you know what, go ahead and have it, I was buying this one for a friend and I got one already." I thanked him immensely and if he's reading this thank you again. I also showed up an hour after doors open so that was just straight luck. 

 

Moral of this story is don't go to LA shows.

NapalmBrain, tape, ryantark and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Reshiram454 said:

Holy fucking shit, God bless the Observatory, I got a copy of the tour edition. I got the last one, some guy was gonna buy it, but I walked up and was like, "aww that's the last one?" And the guy buying it was like, "you know what, go ahead and have it, I was buying this one for a friend and I got one already." I thanked him immensely and if he's reading this thank you again. I also showed up an hour after doors open so that was just straight luck. 

 

Moral of this story is don't go to LA shows.

Wow, now I wish I hadn't been stuck at work tonight so I could have gone to the show. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 4/17/2017 at 5:22 PM, Family Friendly Rap God said:

I'm going to the NYC 1 show on May 5th and this vinyl thing is freaking me out. 

 

I have Gold VIP but I know they are gonna be sold out. I really want that variant.

I have Gold VIP for NYC as well and don't expect to be able to nab one at all. Oh well. Anyone who's going in the near future could you nab some photos of the merch booth? Kinda interested to see what they got. 

 

Also out of curiosity anyone know how long of a set The Dear Hunter is playing?

Edited by dapeebs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

58 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

Anyone wanna report on sound quality before I buy the RSD one? (I know, I know...was gonna get SDRE anyway so I figured why not).

I was gonna report on the sound quality of the tour pressing but my stylus is dying out on me, so I can't give a solid report. Didn't sound bad though, no skips or anything.

Edited by Reshiram454

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.