PO: Richard Edwards - Lemon Cotton Candy Sunset - Margot and the Nukes

The long awaited Richard Edwards ( of Margot and the Nuclear So and So's) Solo album Titled " Lemon Cotton Candy Sunset" is going up for pre order on Wednesday over at joyful noise records. If you are a VIP member you can pre-order now.  Link may not work until you sign in and are a VIP member. It should be available to everyone wednesday!

JNR223_VIP_vinyl_grande.jpg?v=1485191870

https://www.joyfulnoiserecordings.com/collections/albums/products/lemon-cotton-candy-sunset

Nevermind, signed up for VIP so I could get my order in and see the details. Here they are:

• VIP Limited Edition 2xLP + Digital: $ 28.00Limited to 500 hand-numbered copies on lemon & pink swirl vinyl. The double LP features deluxe gatefold artwork, and includes a bonus yellow flexi-disc of an exclusive album outtake.
  • 2xLP Colored Vinyl + Digital: $ 25.00Limited to 1500 copies on lemon and pink vinyl. Includes bonus yellow flexi-disc featuring exclusive outtake.
  • 2xLP Black Vinyl + Digital: $ 20.00

21 minutes ago, richardsurf said:

If you're a VIP, remember to type VIP in discount box for a discount!

What's the discount? I just placed my order two minutes before I saw this post. 

21 minutes ago, richardsurf said:

If you're a VIP, remember to type VIP in discount box for a discount!

What's the discount? I just placed my order two minutes before I saw this post. 

13 hours ago, zdkaiser said:

Harsh. My guess is, if you don't have a VIP these will be gone before it goes live. At least that is how it went with the Margot Box color vinyl edition. 

Curious if anyone knows if they is backing instrumentation on this album, or if it is just Richard and his guitar?

It's a full band album!