Of Monsters and Men "My Head Is An Animal" Iceland Edition Reissue

dnl

The Icelandic edition of the album is getting a reissue. Pressed on black. Doesn't include a ton of info, but I guess you can assume it's the original recordings as it has the tracklisting for the Iceland edition.

http://recordrecords.com/product/of-monsters-and-men-my-head-is-an-animal/

Edited by dnl

Just now, colbourne25 said:

The originals were all numbered and coloured. This repress will have nowhere near their value considering it isn't limited at all

And this one also isn't very expensive to start. Shipping is what it is. The fact that it costs a lot of money to ship to another country isn't news. I say good on the company for listening to the fans pleas and doing another press that doesn't affect the rareness of the original AND providing it for a more than reasonable price. Clearly there was a big demand for this but I guess you can't please everyone.

31 minutes ago, vinyldestination said:

I'm not a die hard fan of the band but I like this album and probably would have grabbed it but for the shipping. Instead I just bought a different version from Discogs for €21.50 total (€7.30 shipping from Poland). Over €10 less than Record Records wanted to charge me. 

Not a die hard fan either but I've always thought this album was fantastic (2nd album doesn't get a ton of love from me.) The Iceland version is cool to have since it's a different recording from what Universal Republic released. I bought a color copy back when came out over 4 years ago so I can't recall what I was charged for shipping. I've spun the Iceland version more than the UR version though but that's mainly because I like how different it sounds when I'm used the UR.

Edited by dnl