PO: Real Estate - In Mind (3/17)

Real Estate's 4th album "In Mind" is out March 17th on Domino Records. Pre-Order the Limited Edition 180G Blue vinyl now here:

http://www.dominorecordco.us/usa/albums/13-01-17/in-mind/

Also here is a video for the first single Darling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUFr4SK1-l4

RealEstateInMindDeluxeLP1.jpg

Edited by joshman150

4 hours ago, timsimmons said:

If the past few Real Estate/Ducktales/Martin Courtney releases have been an indicator, the limited version will be around for a bit. 

yeah, it's domino. "limited".

on a side note, nothing they've done has impressed me since days. except for kinda maybe that talking backwards song, which still wasn't as good as the worst song on days.

9 minutes ago, zdkaiser said:

Do you all think the blue will hit local shops? Don't want to throw $7 at shipping, and could careless about another slipmat.

Not sure but a test might be when Bull Moose puts it up for pre-order. If they list the blue local shops should be able to order it.

10 hours ago, BrainGilliams said:

Does anyone have a deluxe copy of "Atlas" on maroon colored vinyl that they want to get rid of for a reasonable price?  Hit me up.   I sat around on this preorder too long and completely forgot about it.  There is a copy on discogs for more than I'd like to pay.

There's a copy on there for $35 right now.  

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/5415898?ev=rb

Edit: New seller though.  Might not be the best choice.  

Edited by YouTwo

7 minutes ago, Monastic_mike said:

I came way late to Real Estate. At RSD last year the DJ was spinning Atlas and I really like it. Been a casual fan ever since. Watched the video (was really funny) and like the song. I'm getting in on this for sure.

If you like Atlas, check out Days.  IMO, and the option of many others, it's SO much better!

14 hours ago, zdkaiser said:

Do you all think the blue will hit local shops? Don't want to throw $7 at shipping, and could careless about another slipmat.

i dont think the atlas deluxe turned up in shops (except for maybe a couple copies at rough trade nyc which happens with domino being a nyc label sometimes) though they did have copies of them at the album release show i went to. so, you could try waiting it out for a tour date if you didnt mind possibly missing it.