my music project is called pirate, and I’m going to be one of the biggest in the world

10 hours ago, Tidal Wave said:

Because you have endless time on your hands and access to equipment well beyond your talent    

the first part, i disagree - got the same 24 hours.

i sort of agree with the second part, explains why i'm as broke and in debt as can be right now.

to clarify, when I said i feel "i'll be the biggest in the world" , that's definitely future tense.

anyway, thanks for the input from all of you so far, from good to bad ones.

i'll put these last vids here, for anyone who's still following.

btw, like someone said earlier, this probably isn't the best place to post these huh? but i thought a lot of these comments were insightful though.

if anyone has any recommendations for whatever, feel free to email me at [email protected]

Can we please shift this thread to focus on this insane algorithm? You can scroll through the million words and everytime you stop you'll find something as stupid as this:

"Eventually, we may be able to invent something that can trace the people in the online content (like, perhaps similarly to the way it is in the movie Minority Report)"

51 minutes ago, Shlebs said:

Can we please shift this thread to focus on this insane algorithm? You can scroll through the million words and everytime you stop you'll find something as stupid as this:

"Eventually, we may be able to invent something that can trace the people in the online content (like, perhaps similarly to the way it is in the movie Minority Report)"

the more we empower and connect everyone the more people have to be “heroes”- make hero:good-quality goods+services determined by the progressively increasing collective consciousness connected to the internet

for example, illegal sex slave human trafficking provides pleasure / money to someone at the expense of the victim and the victim’s loved ones - but if they are empowered and connected, they could make an impact to stop / prevent / eliminate it / even make a movement, use their tools to raise awareness + get funds simply off of donations or be able to develop their skill(s) to make funds beyond “crying for help”/[justified pity] skills.

now, in case you are just understanding what I’m saying now,

- as I’ve just repeated it like fuckin 29 times in the last several paragraphs since I’m a shitty ass writer -

now, in case you are just understanding what I’m saying now,

you will know how fuckin revolutionary this all is.

it is literally technologically possible, and inevitably will happen as long as, like I said, humanity’s consciousness+logic and technology develops without being cut short by a nuclear apocalypse/depletion of natural resources etc.

[please protect me part 1]

and i’m SEEMINGLY/MAYBE putting my life on the line to express this message.

my favorite part. absolutely:

and i’m SEEMINGLY/MAYBE putting my life on the line to express this message.

I say SEEMINGLY/MAYBE because look,

people who have a lot of control/power within those existing currency systems might be like, “holy shit, you’re trying to take down MY currency system that I worked so hard in/that I amassed wealth in for myself through all these good/bad means? I’m gonna have to assassinate you right fuckin now.”

LOOK Biiii.. sir/madam,

if this is the case for you right now, then

I say, SLOW DOWN YOUR ASSASSINATING ROLL,

YOU can be the ones to fuckin get rich(er) through this, don’t you understand foo?

if you have this elevated common sense, AND have all this fuckin money from achieving financial success in all these current currency systems,

then you can see the future that will inevitably come and invest in the GPHE algorithm(s)-platform(s) making companies that will inevitably arise progressively more and more

to give progressively more users of all members of humanity access to the GPHE algorithm(s)-platform(s),

to match the demand with supply.

i’ll copy and paste the section i had at the end here, for my added protection from being assassinated

because maybe you rich powerful guys don’t like reading.. read this before you try to track me down:

Edited by rooks

• jhulud locked this topic