my music project is called pirate, and I’m going to be one of the biggest in the world

I'm finding myself really selfishly hoping this guy is wildly successful, for the sake of my own legacy.

There's nothing I want more in this life than my username memorialized alongside a death by Clorox meme.

Be like, THE GUY, in future documentaries... "His revolutionary ideas were initially met with heavy resistance, some people going so far as to suggest the idea made them want to drink Clorox bleach" *slow pan in on image of my post*

11 minutes ago, thievedrelic said:

I feel SUCH a strong compulsion to put this on Reddit but I just know that is the wrong course of action here.  This is a person trying to be sincere.  But the internet points....no, no, I can't do it.  Must be strong.

if you have some sway on reddit, can you actually please do put me there?

as a just-starting-out-no-karmaiguessthatswhatucallit reddit user i’ve been fucking setting a google timer of 10 minutes cus i get “you are doing that too much try again in 9” every time I’m trying to crosspost in the 20000 different subreddits from tech to buddhism and I’m pretty sure theres no fucking point cus its definitely not even being seen it’s getting buried as fuck not like this thing we got going here

and preferably with not so much a negative connotation please

but i mean it’s all good i believe in my shit I’m going full frontal

11 minutes ago, rooks said:

I'm finding myself really selfishly hoping this guy is wildly successful, for the sake of my own legacy.

There's nothing I want more in this life than my username memorialized alongside a death by Clorox meme.

Be like, THE GUY, in future documentaries... "His revolutionary ideas were initially met with heavy resistance, some people going so far as to suggest the idea made them want to drink Clorox bleach" *slow pan in on image of my post*

i got a pretty good laugh out of this.

5 hours ago, justhinkhymn said:

my voice is bad here but my lyrics here have to do with the whole presentation for a globally peaceful human ecosystem if anyone gives more of a shit

Uh ohhh.. looking like the psychedelic cat from page 1 got a hold of dem glasses before that freestyle playboi.. shits wild doe!

• jhulud locked this topic