Jump to content
justhinkhymn

my music project is called pirate, and I’m going to be one of the biggest in the world

Recommended Posts

hello people, 
 
 
my music project is called pirate,
 
and I’m going to be one of the biggest musicians, if not the biggest, in the world in a couple years.
 
 
my genre is voice, mind, machine.
 
 
here are some of my songs:
 
 
 
studio recordings:
 
 
 
 
- Jeong Hae Park(ode to my mom): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3WnePnm9Es
 
 
 
music videos:
 
 
 
 
 
 
freestyles:
 
- don’t wanna hurt my ears: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cRjTz4zB28
 
 
- [video] (i freestyle for 5 hours straight) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UcJy-x0440&t=1h31m01s
 
 

also,
 
I get that this is a music forum, so I’m putting the whole music thing up there first^, but I’ll copy and paste what I put on many other non-music based sub-reddits/forums below:
 
 
I believe I figured out a design for a computer algorithm to bring about world peace.
 
Please read my Facebook post in my link below where I will present it to you.
 
This is not spam. As long as you are a human being living in a still messed-up world, I think your soul would desire to see what I have to say. 
I would really like if you could see the points I am presenting and consider if a globally peaceful human ecosystem is actually feasible.
 
 
 

I’m gonna go so fucking hard to propel this peaceful revolution online and offline to make this world a better fucking place for people of every single fucking race and culture so i hope you can get on this right now while I’m still just starting my first wave of advertising.
 
Thank you so much for reading. I hope you have a beautiful life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if you actually check out my ish and find value from it, i hope you help me advertise the shit out of it
both my design http://howilove.net/maindesign/

and my music

 

but honestly im on this design for a globally peaceful human ecosystem more right now

 

 

fuck conventions

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried to watch fifteen minutes of the Algorithm video out of morbid curiosity and I felt like I was in a fucking fever dream.

 

"and arguably, maybe without me coming through right now to inform everyone of this, people would not be able to catch up/elevate their logic/common sense fast enough to reach a point to prevent any of those worst case/end-game scenarios. In which case, you better fuggin thank me that I’m going to give you all this material to be saved and processed more and more as time goes on so people can know what to do

and you and I should both thank technology’s advances until now that allowed me to capture and save everything to remain as long as possible to be reviewed by you and future generations."

 

This is either a very elaborate joke or legitimate mental illness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

- [video] (i freestyle for 5 hours straight) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UcJy-x0440&t=1h31m01s
- [video] (i freestyle for 5 hours straight) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UcJy-x0440&t=1h31m01s
- [video] (i freestyle for 5 hours straight) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UcJy-x0440&t=1h31m01s
- [video] (i freestyle for 5 hours straight) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UcJy-x0440&t=1h31m01s
- [video] (i freestyle for 5 hours straight) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UcJy-x0440&t=1h31m01s
- [video] (i freestyle for 5 hours straight) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UcJy-x0440&t=1h31m01s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kanye West said:

- [video] (i freestyle for 5 hours straight) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UcJy-x0440&t=1h31m01s
- [video] (i freestyle for 5 hours straight) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UcJy-x0440&t=1h31m01s
- [video] (i freestyle for 5 hours straight) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UcJy-x0440&t=1h31m01s
- [video] (i freestyle for 5 hours straight) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UcJy-x0440&t=1h31m01s
- [video] (i freestyle for 5 hours straight) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UcJy-x0440&t=1h31m01s
- [video] (i freestyle for 5 hours straight) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UcJy-x0440&t=1h31m01s

holy moley.

 

"freestyle"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, rogeoa8 said:

You gotta know anybody professing a "world peace" or similar solution that begins their thesis with "I thought of it first" is at the very least slightly suspect.

If I felt i actually stumbled upon finding out with what I actually felt was a "design for world peace"

and sacrificed a bunch of years of my life, and connections to people and etc - 

 

that's my way of being proud of it. "at least I will have this video"

 

 

I don't know if it takes away the legitimacy of my points

 

 

8 minutes ago, jaedong said:

I tried to watch fifteen minutes of the Algorithm video out of morbid curiosity and I felt like I was in a fucking fever dream.

 

"and arguably, maybe without me coming through right now to inform everyone of this, people would not be able to catch up/elevate their logic/common sense fast enough to reach a point to prevent any of those worst case/end-game scenarios. In which case, you better fuggin thank me that I’m going to give you all this material to be saved and processed more and more as time goes on so people can know what to do

and you and I should both thank technology’s advances until now that allowed me to capture and save everything to remain as long as possible to be reviewed by you and future generations."

 

This is either a very elaborate joke or legitimate mental illness.

 

what, the arrogance rubs you wrong?

 

i mean, i guess i could consider taking that part out. good call I spose.

 

I hope we could get to a point where we can actually debate my arguments about the possibilities and purpose of technology and how humans want to fundamentally relate with each other.

 

 

5 minutes ago, rooks said:

holy moley.

 

"freestyle"

 

idk dude i think it sounds good at some parts. but fine for the most part its a stream of consciousness shit fine i'll give u that

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, justhinkhymn said:
I’m gonna go so fucking hard to propel this peaceful revolution online and offline to make this world a better fucking place for people of every single fucking race and culture

Did you sneak a second or third Pepsi past mom today?

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, justhinkhymn said:

if you actually check out my ish and find value from it, i hope you help me advertise the shit out of it
 

 

Did you just use 'ish' and 'shit' in the same sentence?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×