Record Store Day 2017

3 minutes ago, AlexH. said:

Iron Horse's Modest Mouse tribute album is legitimately great. I've heard good things about their other work.

Maybe my own personal distaste for 99% of country music and its offshoots means my statement is a bit presumptuous. Sure someone will dig it but Robotic Empire have had tribute comps of each studio album for the last three Record Store Days running. I'd say there's been enough tributes to have justified a year off.

Can't wait for 2018's Reggae covers of Nirvana.

1 hour ago, Stress On The Sky said:

Maybe my own personal distaste for 99% of country music and its offshoots means my statement is a bit presumptuous. Sure someone will dig it but Robotic Empire have had tribute comps of each studio album for the last three Record Store Days running. I'd say there's been enough tributes to have justified a year off.

Can't wait for 2018's Reggae covers of Nirvana.

This Lithium ska cover is sick tho

Edited by museummouth

Alexisonfire - Crisis 1Lp White Press /1977 

The band will also release a new exclusive version of CRISIS for Record Store Day (Canada) on APRIL 22, 2017. Pressed on white vinyl as a single LP for the first time, the release will be hand-numbered of 1977. For a list of participating stores, visit RSD’s official website: http://www.recordstoreday.com/Stores.

Edited by piky0032

One reason for the lack of leaks this year is that URP has historically released a series of RSD lists. This year, they're holding back until they have something resembling a full list. That list is scheduled to go out tomorrow or shortly thereafter.

Unfortunately, I do not get the URP RSD list, but maybe someone else here does.

On 2/28/2017 at 7:37 AM, piky0032 said:

Alexisonfire - Crisis 1Lp White Press /1977 

The band will also release a new exclusive version of CRISIS for Record Store Day (Canada) on APRIL 22, 2017. Pressed on white vinyl as a single LP for the first time, the release will be hand-numbered of 1977. For a list of participating stores, visit RSD’s official website: http://www.recordstoreday.com/Stores.

ez pass if it isn't cut at 45rpm like the previous reissues.  also why are they doing this when they just released the anniversary edition on 2xLP?

8 hours ago, ethereal said:

ez pass if it isn't cut at 45rpm like the previous reissues.  also why are they doing this when they just released the anniversary edition on 2xLP?

Yeh i was a bit suprised they pressed it again so soon after pressing a very similar press weeks ago.......would have been cool to see a Live album of Crisis recordings or a new 7" or something