Record Store Day 2017

20 minutes ago, aellerton said:

Sylvan Esso hid ten hand-numbered copies of their new album, "What Now", at various record shops around the world participating in RSD tomorrow/today. Map with locations is on their website: http://www.sylvanesso.com

Damn I'm really close to the LA one but I'm already planning on lining up at Amoeba. 

On 3/22/2017 at 6:06 PM, pizza face said:

I wanted the Alice in Chains release but not on a 2 x 7" - I don't find enjoyment in listening to one song on each side....I just want a damn repress of Facelift. So I remain waiting.

For now I still only want UGK and probably Big L

I wish the tracklist for Big L was released but my guess is that it's:

Devil's Son

Devil's Son (Instrumental)
I Shoulda Used a Rubba
School Dayz
Timez Iz Hard

Games Females Play

Wow I was so close with this guess. I even got the order right except for Games females play isn't on it. Instead it's Da unexpected flava. 

Definitely copping this 

Ok, so Record Store Day is over in New Zealand. No copies of Coral Fang even made it to NZ and the few copies of Pearl Jam - State of Love and Trust 7" that came in sold out almost instantly. 

If anyone would be willing to pick me up the Distillers Coral Fang and PJ - State of Love and Trust 7" - PM me, that would be awesome. I will add a bit extra on for fees and your time. Shipping would be to Portland OR (It will be shipped to me in NZ from there). 

Thanks team.

1 hour ago, andynz said:

Ok, so Record Store Day is over in New Zealand. No copies of Coral Fang even made it to NZ and the few copies of Pearl Jam - State of Love and Trust 7" that came in sold out almost instantly. 

If anyone would be willing to pick me up the Distillers Coral Fang and PJ - State of Love and Trust 7" - PM me, that would be awesome. I will add a bit extra on for fees and your time. Shipping would be to Portland OR (It will be shipped to me in NZ from there). 

Thanks team.

If I see any these of  I will pick them up

Edited by Pupples

1 minute ago, throughbeingcruel said:

So glad I live in a smallish town with multiple record shops. There won't be 20 people here till like 7. 

I was a little surprised considering the list isn't that great this year (at least for hard to get items).   The moment I walked up, I thought "What the hell am I doing?".  But I do it every year, so gotta keep tradition alive.  And get my free donuts too.

1 minute ago, throughbeingcruel said:

So glad I live in a smallish town with multiple record shops. There won't be 20 people here till like 7. 

I was a little surprised considering the list isn't that great this year (at least for hard to get items).   The moment I walked up, I thought "What the hell am I doing?".  But I do it every year, so gotta keep tradition alive.  And get my free donuts too.