Record Store Day 2017

10 minutes ago, ExtraFox said:

Can you see if they have Devil Sold His Soul - A Fragile Hope? A good person here is looking for it and I've drawn a blank on the west coast.

There is a list here: http://www.basickrecords.com/

That is actually one I am after myself. My local had 1 copy but it was snapped up before I got there. It wasn't one I thought would be in high demand tbh...

2 minutes ago, Skacel said:

There is a list here: http://www.basickrecords.com/

That is actually one I am after myself. My local had 1 copy but it was snapped up before I got there. It wasn't one I thought would be in high demand tbh...

The ONE store around here I didn't visit or get through to on the 'phone (they didn't answer and are the worst hipster shit record store I have ever seen (other than that VNYL place)) might have had a copy. That's annoying.

Also:

2 minutes ago, twentytwo said:

Looking for Jason Isbell-Live From 1979 if anybody is still out and about. I'd really appreciate it.

12 minutes ago, jackshidt said:

I am holding two Jason Isbell albums in my hand right now at the store. Does anyone still need them?  Or Grouplove? Text or call 626 824 6250.

1 hour ago, Bertmitsfa said:

does anyone know if the cocteau twins is exclusive to the uk or not?

Not exclusive to the UK, but most of them were here (other parts of Europe had some). Wasn't on the US list so it would have had to be specially imported, and no-ones reported seeing them in North America.

Edit: except for the ones in Canada.

Edited by ExtraFox
being wrong.