Record Store Day 2017

29 minutes ago, goodvibes said:

That was the price in store? Like I really love Pineapple Express but even I wouldn't pay that. I think I paid $34.99 and I was like okay whatever it has Electric Avenue on it, it's worth it. Now just to track down Space Jam...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Eddy-Grant-Electric-Avenue-7-Vinyl-Record-1983-/322484558334?hash=item4b1593d9fe:g:dtEAAOSw3v5YreSQ

Could have saved 33.90

Edited by DafTyler

3 minutes ago, DafTyler said:

Thank you! I was waiting for someone to mention that haha.

Actually that 45 is $16.67 USD after shipping so I would have only saved $18.32

Edited by goodvibes

5 hours ago, tug said:

I skipped this year as there was nothing good being released but my neighbor came home with a car filled up rsd stuff and says he plans on flipping. I was like wtf. You think you know a guy then they go and do that.   Smh. 

update: i can not, i will not live next to this guy.  i am going to move because of this.

I also had a terribly unsucessful RSD!  Both stores had nothing when I went in.  Hoping I can grab these online?

LP's - Sundays, Wombats, Goo Goo Dolls

Singles - Balance & Composure, Patti Smith..

possibly the Germs.  $18 is steep and I initially wanted all four variants (:lol:).  I bet it wasn't taken from the tapes or anything so it's not going to sound any better than my Slash bootleg on trans red.

1 hour ago, FiggyPuddling said:

Pretty much only looking for Sunny Day Real Estate.  Any help would be great.

Keep your eyes peeled on 1-2-3-4 GO!'s online store tomorrow morning. They had a ton of SDRE there and I doubt will have sold out of all of it by 8pm tonight (when they close) They put the leftovers the next morning on their online store.

http://catalog.1234gorecords.com/

Quick edit: if anyone can pick up an extra Space Jam (or happened to get an extra) I will love you forever. 1234 only let me get one and I had already promised my friend I would get him one since he wanted it more than I did and now I kind of regret it LOL.

Edited by ConeyAllen

So, I was "lucky" to have showed up at 1:45am and be 8th in line. Had a decent time with all the long term campers. No one before me wanted Coheed. My store received no Against Me! or Offspring, but I managed to get:

Coheed

Iron and Wine (no golden ticket)

Sara and Tegan 

Marcy Playground

There wasn't a lot else I wanted. I may have actually snagged Goo Goo Dolls, but numero uno grabbed the only one. Everything else just seemed kind of out of my tastes or silly. I'll probably scrounge through leftovers at other stores next week. Or hope my store gets more in stock. Overall it was a good day. All I needed was Coheed, and even that was not totally necessary.

My GF and I pretty much got everything we wanted. Got there around 730, 30th in line. They had tons of everything,  like 10+ of literally everything, even quite a lot of UK releases. Had my pick of the litter, but really just grabbed what I wanted the bolted. 

Coheed

Iron and Wine

War On Drugs

Jason Isbell

Art Pepper

Bonnie Prince Billy

Kevin Morby

Thrice

Balance and Comp

my GF grabbed Lumineers, Heart and the Heart, Blondie,  John Paul White.

Also scored something I didn't expect right before the RSD bins, ISIS Live on Clear!

pulled Frankie and the Witch Fingers @ Amoeba, zoink

8 minutes ago, JRHews said:

My GF and I pretty much got everything we wanted. Got there around 730, 30th in line. They had tons of everything,  like 10+ of literally everything, even quite a lot of UK releases. Had my pick of the litter, but really just grabbed what I wanted the bolted. 

Coheed

Iron and Wine

War On Drugs

Jason Isbell

Art Pepper

Bonnie Prince Billy

Kevin Morby

Thrice

Balance and Comp

my GF grabbed Lumineers, Heart and the Heart, Blondie,  John Paul White.

Also scored something I didn't expect right before the RSD bins, ISIS Live on Clear!

was the War On Drugs just that one single?