Record Store Day 2017

1 hour ago, sogross said:

Thanks for posting this link! Very helpful! 

I bought Corey Feldman here for 13.98.

Nice to pay list price and not the insanity on discogs right now. 

Also added a SDRE for 29.98  since shipping was pretty much the same. :D

26 minutes ago, chamb117 said:

y'all will have to forgive me, as i log on about once a month these days, and given the new site layout i do not understand how to search within a thread anymore... was there a mystery side-by-side this year?

I don't actually think there was.  I was looking for it when the list came out.

6 hours ago, chamb117 said:

y'all will have to forgive me, as i log on about once a month these days, and given the new site layout i do not understand how to search within a thread anymore... was there a mystery side-by-side this year?

There was not this year, and only a few other side-by-side releases. They seem to have scaled that series back

Thanks to this thread (my wallet is not thankful however) I grabbed a leftover Robert Johnson set online for cost plus shipping, I don't have any of his music physically and might as well grab it all at once, as I am a fan. Looking forward to getting this. Also ordered the Priests "Early Recordings" cause they are one of my favorite new bands will report back once I get them both

46 minutes ago, rsholtis said:

Did not get a chance to go for the Marcy Playground LP. If anyone has a copy or lives near a Bull Moose store, let me know.  According to the website, they have some in stock at most of the stores.

Bullmoose Rsd sales go live at 10 am so in an hour I'd suggest logging in before that 

2 hours ago, rsholtis said:

I logged in, waited and refreshed 10 minutes before up at Bull Moose and could not get one. So if anyone has an extra or can get a copy of Marcy's Playgound LP, let me know please and we can work out the details. Thanks.

My buddies shop had one left today, maybe he will do mailorder. Not sure however. PM me for details. 

As someone else mentioned earlier in the thread, this is exactly what RSD is all about! A bunch of die hard vinyl enthusiasts scrambling around to try and find the records they really want online, while flippers try to sell them for 3x the cost, and local indie stores treat the records like some form of diamond rings behind a counter (only to be put in a bargain bin 2 months later). 

After reading through the last 20 or so pages, you guys and gals are the true heroes of RSD. Big time bravo to all those trying to help each other out and get people what they want!