Record Store Day 2017

18 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

There was not this year, and only a few other side-by-side releases. They seem to have scaled that series back

that's a damn shame, really. i haven't been overly excited about any release for at least a couple of years, but finding the mystery 7"s (and actively avoiding the spoilers) has been a lot of fun.

If you live in Europe you might want to check Bengans! They have truckloads of RSD stuff, in quantities you will not believe (think Amoeba)

I went by yesterday and got me Iggy Pop, Art Pepper. Thinking about going back later today for Neil Young ans some other beauties people suggest in forums like this:)

https://www.bengans.se/

Shout out to @2moreinches, I got a message from him Saturday that he had an extra Against Me! 7" pic disc, and we made ourselves a deal. Not only did they get it in the mail on Saturday, it was the FASTEST media mail I have ever seen, as I got it yesterday. From Arizona to FL, in less than 48 hours. INSANE! 

6 minutes ago, ytomme said:

If you live in Europe you might want to check Bengans! They have truckloads of RSD stuff, in quantities you will not believe (think Amoeba)

I went by yesterday and got me Iggy Pop, Art Pepper. Thinking about going back later today for Neil Young ans some other beauties people suggest in forums like this:)

https://www.bengans.se/

I ordered the Pearl Jam 7" from their online store. I haven't heard of them before, but took a chance. Are they reliable? 

7 minutes ago, big_chuck said:

Ordered the Distillers off Bengans on Saturday night. Anyone got a shipping notification from them yet?

Haven't heard anything from  them yet. I have been charged though.

I noticed a lot of the RSD stuff says out of stock but will let you add it to the cart. I have no idea if it was out of stock when I bought it, so half expecting some of my order to be cancelled <_<

2 minutes ago, Skacel said:

Haven't heard anything from  them yet. I have been charged though.

I noticed a lot of the RSD stuff says out of stock but will let you add it to the cart. I have no idea if it was out of stock when I bought it, so half expecting some of my order to be cancelled <_<

Yeah. That's giving me the fear too...

Need to wait and see I guess. Hopefully there will be communication one way or the other today.

Right, stopped by Banquet records today. 

Cant remember everything they still had but I'll post a few favourites. If your looking for something specific I'll try and recall if they had it. 

SDRE (about 7)

Cracked Actor

Coheed (loads)

a ton of Maximo Park

Goo Goo Dolls

Catfish and the Bottlemen

27 minutes ago, Andthejets27 said:

Anyone else buy the Evan Dando album? Listened to mine this morning and theres a skip on Tongue Tied/ some bad pops toward the end of Side C. Tried cleaning it quite a few times to no avail. Just wondering if anyone else had issues with this/ if its pressing error or if I just got a bad copy

Mine tracked fine. I did hear a few pops but haven't cleaned it yet. Really happy with it though. Nice format. 

Edited by turk99

4 hours ago, lastvaultboy said:

Right, stopped by Banquet records today. 

Cant remember everything they still had but I'll post a few favourites. If your looking for something specific I'll try and recall if they had it. 

SDRE (about 7)

Cracked Actor

Coheed (loads)

a ton of Maximo Park

Goo Goo Dolls

Catfish and the Bottlemen

Will they sell them online?

35 minutes ago, JorgeRodriguez689 said:

Will they sell them online?

17 minutes ago, Skacel said:

00:00  BST on Saturday 29th (19:00 EST on Friday)

As above. They are still selling plenty in store so it's anyone's guess what remains by then. They did mention they're still getting deliveries (one arrived while I was there). It's all to play for. 

2 minutes ago, jhulud said:

They didn't realize they needed money to pay for a wedding 3 days ago, alright? Just help them out! BID HIGH!