Record Store Day 2017

17 hours ago, Gippej said:

I apologize for bumping this thread, but I figured this was the most fitting page for this post. Somewhere on VC (I think this thread actually) someone posted about Amazon UK having copies of the RSD version of Coheed's Good Apollo. Well I ordered a copy and long story short it got lost in transit somewhere. Until about a week ago it actually showed up, pretty much ruined. They packaged it in a really thin package and the cover is all sorts of banged up. I haven't had a chance to play the records, It might be playable still. At this point I think it should go to a true fan of the band, because worse case it could just be used for display purposes (yea yea I know, but it's better than nothing). Here are some pics, if your interested in working something out just feel free to message me. 

You have probably already worked this out, but the covers for all versions are exactly the same. You could just buy a black vinyl and swap the discs out.