10 minutes ago, clerk3745 said:

I know of no store around me getting it but if someone can help me grab me a copy of Waylon Jennings - Waylon Forever. I would really appreciate it.  I promise I'm not the monster my avatar makes me out to be.

If I see it, I'll let you know, but out of 250 units, odds aren't good.

16 hours ago, Reshiram454 said:

I wonder how much it'll cost to get those Cocteau Twins releases over here in the states

I want those 2 albums as well. Looks like they are retailing around 30 pounds. But I've seen no reference anywhere as to how limited they are to get an idea of how easy they'll be found after rsd.

36 minutes ago, itsgoodtobefree said:

In case anyone was thinking of picking these up:

8yZ81YZ.png?1

Well I just saved a bunch of money this weekend as I planned buying a couple of these. I hope the case goes well for Spacemen 3. I'd love to see more legitimate reissues of this material.

Edited by aphasias

2 hours ago, fish said:

I want those 2 albums as well. Looks like they are retailing around 30 pounds. But I've seen no reference anywhere as to how limited they are to get an idea of how easy they'll be found after rsd.

Information I have is 750 (each) for the UK. I expect they'll be on sale elsewhere in Europe, so maybe 1000 each.

1 hour ago, aphasias said:

Well I just saved a bunch of money this weekend as I planned buying a couple of these. I hope the case goes well for Spacemen 3. I'd love to see more legitimate reissues of this material.

Yup, same thing with Cocteau Twins. That band didn't even know of their two represses; strong indication they're not getting their meagre cut. Always side with artists; the ones who make pennies on the dollar for record sales in the best of circumstances.

3 minutes ago, kannibal said:

I'll have to research the case before taking a side. I don't like siding with anything blindly, and music rights cases are no different. 

Yeah, oftentimes these cases turn out to be that the band just made a poor decision when they were younger and are having a tough time living with it now.

I'd normally listen to both sides but Space Age hasn't said a thing and the articles that are out there make it pretty clear the band thinks the royalties aren't being reported correctly (not that they signed a bad deal or whatever, but that the label owner is deliberately misreporting the numbers) so it's clear cut to me unless the label comes out and defends itself. 

1 hour ago, armadillo01 said:

Yup, same thing with Cocteau Twins. That band didn't even know of their two represses; strong indication they're not getting their meagre cut. Always side with artists; the ones who make pennies on the dollar for record sales in the best of circumstances.

I saw that the 3 of them were not aware of these releases, but Simon ended up saying that it was all approved. So I don't feel as bad buying them as I would the Spaceman 3 releases