PO NOW: New Found Glory - "Makes Me Sick"

8 minutes ago, Tidal Wave said:

I was listening to the album but had to stop because the cymbals were piercing. Anyone else hear the same thing?  I'll try again in a couple days to see if it stands out again.  

Are you streaming this on Spotify Free or something?  I'm not hearing it...production/mix is crazy good on this album.

20 minutes ago, mmhmm said:

Are you streaming this on Spotify Free or something?  I'm not hearing it...production/mix is crazy good on this album.

I have it downloaded through Spotify premium. I just double checked, the chorus to call me anti social  really stands out with this issue. Not sure if it's compression or volume or a combination but it really bugs me and it's on almost every beat. It's like loud and high pitched. 

1 hour ago, Tidal Wave said:

I have it downloaded through Spotify premium. I just double checked, the chorus to call me anti social  really stands out with this issue. Not sure if it's compression or volume or a combination but it really bugs me and it's on almost every beat. It's like loud and high pitched. 

Could be your earbuds/speakers?

18 minutes ago, mmhmm said:

Could be your earbuds/speakers?

Maybe it's a cilantro situation but I think I isolated it. I looked into your  earbud concern since I was listening through car stereo. When listening on earbuds it is only in the right ear that has the issue on the left ear the keyboard shines through.