Samiam 'You Are Freaking Me Out' & 'Trips' LP bundle repress via Unless You Try Records

Does anyone have any info on the represses of Samiam 'trips' and 'you are freaking me out' LPs? Unless You Try Records in the UK put them up for pre-order back in May 2016....I haven't received them and not had a response from a few emails sent....

Any news or updates would be great.

http://unlessyoutryrecords.limitedrun.com/products/572854-samiam-repress-bundle-trips-tie-dye-lp-7-yafmo-on-clear-black-smoke

Edited by munkyzunkle1
Adding link to website

8 hours ago, munkyzunkle1 said:

Does anyone have any info on the represses of Samiam 'trips' and 'you are freaking me out' LPs? Unless You Try Records in the UK put them up for pre-order back in May 2016....I haven't received them and not had a response from a few emails sent....

Any news or updates would be great.

http://unlessyoutryrecords.limitedrun.com/products/572854-samiam-repress-bundle-trips-tie-dye-lp-7-yafmo-on-clear-black-smoke

Facebok page has gone; Twitter not updated since May. It doesn't look good. If anyone here might (and it's might) know something, it's Salaho from Different Kitchen Records.

Edited by ExtraFox

8 minutes ago, ExtraFox said:

Facebok page has gone; Twitter not updated since May. It doesn't look good. If anyone here might (and it's might) know something, it's Salaho from Different Kitchen Records.

@salaho Got it wrong first time and it doesn't appear you can correct it when editing.

They scammed me, too. I opened a Paypal case and that finally got a reply from the label, giving me some vague line about all the problems they had with the U.S. orders.

But I LOST the case with Paypal because they gave them a tracking number that was most certainly unrelated to my order...if it was even real at all...and Paypal closed the case. Unbelievable. 

So you're not getting your records, either, I'm afraid.

I had an experience a few years ago with a different Samiam preorder from Unless You Try.   My order was delayed because it was mistakenly added to another pre-order queue for a Gameface record and they didn't catch it.  I didn't get any response until I opened a Paypal case - this was after multiple email attempts received no response.   Paypal eventually refunded me and the record showed up a month later.  I sent the money back to the label and just resolved to not order from them again.  Sorry this is happening to you.