PO: THE USED - 'Self Titled' and "In Love and Death' (new colors variants)

tug

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

Please don't misinterpret my amusement with morning shit-posting as being sensitive – a lot of us on VC during weekday mornings are here to kill time, boredom, or likely both.  And if you hadn't noticed, the last Used thread or two that I've "fueled" have turned into raging tire fires that were locked sooner than later.  There could very well be a method to the madness, no?

Dude you're preaching to the choir. Ol Macho Man hates me because I shit-posted on the wrong court I suppose. With the newborn and my job having a considerable amount of downtime, I actually keep my shit-posting to a minimum since I have a lot more time on my hands than I should haha. 

1 hour ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Dude you're preaching to the choir. Ol Macho Man hates me because I shit-posted on the wrong court I suppose. With the newborn and my job having a considerable amount of downtime, I actually keep my shit-posting to a minimum since I have a lot more time on my hands than I should haha. 

I don't hate you? Hell, most of my posts are shitposts.

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage