PO Now - Plumtree vinyl reissues

Label Obscura is very pleased to be releasing all three of Plumtree’s albums for the first time ever on vinyl ! Each album is pressed on 180 gram vinyl with gatefold jacket, new artwork courtesy of Yorodeo and liner notes by music journalist and radio personality Vish Khanna…and if you buy all three together they come in a special Plumtree tote bag! They are limited edition of 300 copies, so grab yours over here : https://labelobscura.bandcamp.com/

Edited by Label Obscura
update title

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Jamie Rarity said:

Yup, they're awesome.  Couldn't be happier

2 hours ago, armadillo01 said:

Got them all a couple weeks ago plus a new volume of the Obscura Zine and the tote bag which is nice. Have yet to listen to them (I'm really behind on my listening) but the gatefolds are looking snazzy.

Thanks. I've sent a chaser since nothing has landed here yet. 

15 hours ago, lastvaultboy said:

Thanks. I've sent a chaser since nothing has landed here yet. 

I had a slightly delay on a UK parcel... I figure recent world events had a tiny role grounding some flights. Lose a few hours and you lose a day or two.

Edited by armadillo01

On 2017-4-7 at 11:59 PM, armadillo01 said:

I had a slightly delay on a UK parcel... I figure recent world events had a tiny role grounding some flights. Lose a few hours and you lose a day or two.

Got a quick reply from Tim. They weren't sent until 20th(ish) of March so there will be a delay. No worries, glad to know it's en route!

• 2 weeks later...