Black Numbers Mystery Bundle Redux (10 LPs for $25)

On 2/22/2017 at 5:59 PM, NoDeal!! said:

If I buy 2 bundles will I end up with a bunch of doubles? I like pretty much everything on the list of releases and own none of it so it would be perfect to grab most of it in one swoop!

I couldn't tell you for sure, because I don't run my own warehouse currently.  But based on the quantities of each record in the pool, there definitely could be some overlap.

I was one of the lucky winners of the Black Numbers instagram contest! Here is what showed up at my door yesterday.

16819256_1743271715987797_23166707200501

That Pass Away LP is such a fun sing-along punk record- stoked to add it to my collection. I’m hoping to spin the In the Pines and Hot Knife 7”s later tonight! Thanks for the sweet prize pack, Dave!

Ok, there's 9 of these left.

Gonna do a Test Press contest, and this applies retroactively to anyone who's already bought one.

http://www.merchconnectioninc.com/collections/black-numbers/products/black-numbers-mystery-vinyl-box-1

Order one of these and you'll be entered to win a random test press from the BN catalog.

On 2/24/2017 at 11:36 AM, richardsurf said:

I was one of the lucky winners of the Black Numbers instagram contest! Here is what showed up at my door yesterday.

16819256_1743271715987797_23166707200501

That Pass Away LP is such a fun sing-along punk record- stoked to add it to my collection. I’m hoping to spin the In the Pines and Hot Knife 7”s later tonight! Thanks for the sweet prize pack, Dave!

Same here, can't wait to spin all three!!! 

• 3 weeks later...